Superman asked in PetsDogs · 7 years ago

Is it weird that my dog likes to watch me pee?

Whenever I open the door to the bathroom my dog comes sprinting across the house and follows me into the bathroom and just sits there and waits for me and stares at me with huge brown eyes. Is that weird?

Favorite Answer

As weird as it sounds, a lot of dogs do that.

Even our dog does that. :D

It may be weird, but I guess it's what some dogs want to do

this is strange, in case your dogs were human. using the undeniable fact that is a dogs, this isn't any longer even somewhat strange. contained in the pup international, urine haven't got a similar stigma. this isn't any longer only a waste product, this is an precious marker. at the same time as your dogs spends a jiffy sniffing a lamppost, this is getting information about each and every of the dogs that were there. it may understand and distinguish between those who many times mark that spot, and novices. it may be certain their body of concepts and universal state of health. Peeing is an pastime dogs have interaction in jointly, so obviously your dogs opt to be there once you pee. after all, you're surely one of them, are not you?

Not necessarily, but it's weird that you let him!

• 90

just shut the door and you wont have this problem