Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

How would you feel if you had a full-time job, yet your friend on welfare had more money than you?

Would you feel like you'd wasted your money?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it takes kids to make good money on welfare.

One on my caseload, 23 year old, mentally disabled, can't work, three kids, with all of her benefits she has more money in her pocket than I do, with my 4 year degree, and over 20 years experience being a welfare worker.

Now if that single person gets SSI, $710 cash a month, plus food stamps, and housing, and medicaid, and energy assistance, Yeah, better off than someone working for low wages.

They get it as children, and it just never stops.

http://www.aei.org/speech/health/healthcare-reform...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

A guy on a PART-TIME job has more money than a guy on welfare. I know, because I've done both. Of course, with this minimum wage increase (at least in MY state), they ain't no WAY a full-timer, even on minimum, could have less money than a guy on welfare. The guy on welfare would have to be selling drugs on the side, so shouldn't even BE on welfare. The prison can feed him.

• 7 years ago

I'm on welfare and I'm looking for a job, but I still see people who have more money than me who don't give a ****!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I would get on with my own career but there is something wrong with such a situation

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

welcome too the good old usa

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Welcome to Obama's America.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.