Android Y! Mail app keeps emails in Outgoing folder?

I am using latest Y! Mail app on 4.1.2 Android for GS3 (GT-I9300).

I have tried to send emails in the past and, maybe due to the low signal of my Data connection, the email didn't go through, but the Outgoing folder appeared with a counting of 1 (well, l guess it's called Outgoing or Sending, as my version is localized).

When I browse that folder, it keeps showing "Loading" but it doesn't show the actual draft or sending email. I can't cancel it, I can't copy the content to send it again. And it stays there for weeks now. Last night it happened again, so there are 2 sending emails now.

I've tried clearing the cache/stored files from the app settings, no success.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Favorite Answer

Removing and reinstalling the Yahoo! Mail app for Android should resolve this issue. Please see the following Yahoo! Help article for steps to do this:

Troubleshooting the Yahoo! Mail app for Android (linked below)

There are other steps as well, but the steps to remove the application completely are found near the bottom.

i began out having the comparable issue this week with my droid remarkable. i will deliver an e mail, yet have not gained any new mail considering that final wednesday. i'm making use of the mail app featuring the telephone.