Android Y! Mail app keeps emails in Outgoing folder?

I am using latest Y! Mail app on 4.1.2 Android for GS3 (GT-I9300).

I have tried to send emails in the past and, maybe due to the low signal of my Data connection, the email didn't go through, but the Outgoing folder appeared with a counting of 1 (well, l guess it's called Outgoing or Sending, as my version is localized).

When I browse that folder, it keeps showing "Loading" but it doesn't show the actual draft or sending email. I can't cancel it, I can't copy the content to send it again. And it stays there for weeks now. Last night it happened again, so there are 2 sending emails now.

I've tried clearing the cache/stored files from the app settings, no success.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Removing and reinstalling the Yahoo! Mail app for Android should resolve this issue. Please see the following Yahoo! Help article for steps to do this:

Troubleshooting the Yahoo! Mail app for Android (linked below)

There are other steps as well, but the steps to remove the application completely are found near the bottom.

• 4 years ago

i began out having the comparable issue this week with my droid remarkable. i will deliver an e mail, yet have not gained any new mail considering that final wednesday. i'm making use of the mail app featuring the telephone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.