Why do people hate Lady Gaga and why do people love Justin Beiber now?

I hate Lady Gaga cos she's really weird. But why do people LOVE Justin Beiber now?

I won't decide- I'll let people vote because if I decide, then that'll be favouritism.

• Joy
    Favorite Answer

I dislike Both. They are both so Illuminati like.

• I personally hate both. Lady Gaga is weird (as you said) and Justin Bieber is far too feminine.

People hate Lady Gaga for her weirdness and she's just getting boring.

I don't know many people who like JB now, all of the 'Bliebers' have now become 'Directioners'

If people do actually (god help them) like JB, it's cos he's "cute"

Final line.

Gaga is gaga.

JB is a fame hunting, reporter attacking, neighbour attacking, un punctual little brat.

I love Justin Bieber. He has done so much. He has made so many people's dreams come true. I once hated Justin with passion. I thought he was a stupid dumb ***. But then, I was depressed, and I was looking up quotes, and I came acrossed one of his quotes. I started to give him a chance. He has done lots of charity work, and asked for no paparazzi because he doesn't want the attention. And.. He started from NOTHING. When he was little, his family couldn't afford clothes, so he had to get clothes from the lost and found. I know your still probably going to hate him, but if you give him a try , I think you should at least respect him.

People hate Justin too. The bieber hate will scare the hell out of you. I bet they would kill him if they get him alone.

and yeah, I agree. sometimes gaga's 'uniqueness' gets a bit too weird. As long as you have a good reason to hate, you can hate till the limits. Hate is also an emotion, why not?

I really respect Lady Gaga. I think she does wear weird things, but she also portrays a very positive message through her music and her performances. She is pop music and she is art. I can understand why people hate her, but they're just being close minded. Look beneath the clothes.

• La

Both have fans and haters. And some just don't give a f**k about either of them.

Me: like Gaga, indifferent about the Bieber kid. There are celebs I hate though, not like I don't hate, I'm not one of those sanctimonious "how can you hate someone you don't know" people.

I hate them both. I'd like to strangle Gaga with Beever's large intestine.

must be because gaga hasn't had an album since born this way and bieber just had an album out a month ago.

• Joe

Only preteens like Bieber. He's a horrible human human being who spits on people and attacks reporters.

i hate lady gaga too,she is horrible and she is evil!

but i love justin couse he is sweet cute and lovely he is in our age and makes mistakes like all of us.