A dealer has a 2009 Nissan Rogue S listed for 13,997, How much should i offer?

Mileage is 48,714. No additional features. Everything is standard. I will be walking in there with a "blank check" from capital one. So essentially CASH. I was thinking Start around 10,900 and my max around 11,500.

• Max
    Favorite Answer

I say look around. My mom bought a 2012 Nissan Rogue Special Edition that had 1,002 miles on it for $18,000 in January 2013. A lot of the dealerships we went to were not very happy about showing us the used newer cars because they know they lose money but it saves YOU money :) Goodluck on a good price and congrats on a new car. It was from a Nissan Dealership and was certified pre-owned...it came with a GREAT warranty too :)

Source(s): This is in California.

The Rogue is likely going to be the more cost-effective option and also you may likely have extra bargaining ability. also, the Rogue looks extra like an SUV and may have extra versatility with shipment, etc. i like Nissan's interior layout and the controls better than the Toyota. also, the Venza is only a changed station wagon. people opt to call it a "bypass-over." yet, in spite of you label it, that is a wagon priced as an SUV (in case you seem at established wagons -- i.e. Subaru outback, VW passat wagon, etc. -- they're less intense priced than SUVs). in my opinion, i'm interior a similar boat as you on the on the spot considering the fact that i'm gazing a automobile for the kinfolk. I beloved the Mazda CX-9 and Subaru Tribeca.

• Rob R

You are out of your mind. NEVER gonna fu(king happen. CASH gets you no benefit what-so-ever.

That car is worth EVERY PENNY of 14K. You'll be lucky to get any money off at all. Expect to pay near what they are asking. I wouldn't sell it for less than 14K and neither should they.

You will pay damn-near the 14K. It boggles my mind, will ALLLLLLLLL the tools out there online, that idiots like you cannot see a great deal when it's staring you right in the fu(king face.

You better go get it. Expect to pay near 14K.

18+ years in car sales/management/finance

Offer around 10k to start.

It's always worth a try.

8,000 you can always go up but never go down.

Try it they might surprise you