Can you suggest some books for me to read (17y.o male teen)?

I'm at that point again where I've read all the books on my Kindle and I'm looking at buying more. I need suggestions on what are some good books to read. Here are some of the books I have read and enjoyed somewhat:

- The Hunger Games Trilogy

- Maximum Ride Books

- Tomorrow When The War Began series

- The Mortal Instruments series

- The Phoenix Files

- The Maze Runner (Only got into the first one though)

Thanks for looking and I hope you can help me out! :)

• Spike
    Best Answer

How about any of these books and series. IF you need info on any of the stuff listed, you can look them up at Barnes and Noble(bn.com) and Amazon.com.

The Company: A Novel of the CIA by Robert Littell

Young Philby: A Novel by Robert Littell

Agents of Innocence by David Ignatius

Body Of Lies by David Ignatius

The Brotherhood of the Rose by David Morrell

Tier One Wild by Dalton Fury

Empire Falls by Richard Russo

The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom

Lilies of the Field by William E. Barrett

The Sultan of Atlantic City by Lee Rudolph

The Year of the Gopher by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan

The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See

His Dark Materials Series by Philip Pullman

Soldier of the Legion series by Marshall S. Thomas

Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six M.I.T. Students Who Took Vegas for Millions by Ben Mezrich

Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America by Barbara Ehrenreich

Bait and Switch: The (Futile) Pursuit of the American Dream by Barbara Ehrenreich

Scratch Beginnings: Me, $25, and the Search for the American Dream by Adam W. Shepard

The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz

The MoneySmart Family System: Teaching Financial Independence to Children of Every Age by Steve & Annette Economides

The Folly of Fools: The Logic of Deceit and Self-Deception in Human Life by Robert Trivers

They Don't Teach Corporate in College: A Twenty-Something's Guide to the Business World by Alexandra Levit

No More Ramen: The 20-Something's Real World Survival Guide: Straight Talk on Jobs, Money, Balance, Life, and More by Nicholas Aretakis

My Reality Check Bounced! The Twentysomething's Guide to Cashing in on Your Real-World Dreams by Jason R. Dorsey

There's More to Life Than Making a Living: Mastering Six Key Essentials on the Way to a Life of Significance by Jack C. McDowell with Phil Needham

I'm a 17y.o female, but I pretty much read all the books a guy would read.

Dragonmaster by Chris Bunch - It's a little violent but it's a great book and its the first in a trilogy

The Codex Alera Series by Jim Butcher - the Furies of Caleron is the first book in the series and it's probably my favourite series right now

Looking for Alaska by John Green - And this is my favourite all-time book

The Finest Hour by Tim Clayton and Phil Craig - This is more non-fiction. It's different accounts from the bombing of Great Britain

Im 13 and I've read a few of those. A few books you might like:

The Gone series- about a town in America where a giant energy field forms which transports all adults outside so the kids are trapped, some kids start to develop powers. Bit like the CBBC series The Sparticle Mystery but much more violent and much better.

Hope it helps

Source(s): I read.... A lot

Eragon ( The movie sucked. Don't listen to it. My favorite series.)

Harry Potter (Don't let people tell you it's nerdy. I used to think it was until I read it.)

Artemis Fowl (It starts off childish in the first book, but by the last book, It is really serious and it is AMAZING.)

These are my three favorite series..I am a 16 year old girl, by the way.

Source(s): I read. And read. And read. And read. And read. And read. And read. And read. And read...

Twilight by making use of Stephenie Meyer Uglies by making use of Scott Westerfeld The Thief by making use of Megan Whalen Turner Pendragon sequence by making use of D. J. MacHale Harry Potter by making use of J. ok. Rowling additionally, Margaret Peterson Haddix is a robust author, i've got enjoyed maximum of her books. those books are all definately over 2 hundred pages.

Talk and grow trick by ROn Hollabd