Mitsubishi 2001 has very low almost yellowish low beam and when i switch to brights its dim, has new lights?

just installed new bulbs checked the connections n wires all correct. im clueless now please help. they both work just very badly....

Update:

This is a Mitsubishi Eclipse 2001.

Update 2:

This is a Mitsubishi Eclipse 2001.

Update 3:

it did before so we check wiring and fixed all the connecting wiring just incase it was wired wrong. installed new bulbs they are halogen high/lowbeam lights i just purchased this svehicle 6 wksago

Update 4:

it did before so we check wiring and fixed all the connecting wiring just incase it was wired wrong. installed new bulbs they are halogen high/lowbeam lights i just purchased this svehicle 6 wksago

Update 5:

oh and they r hb2 lens type box says 9003 on it andno difference if on or off nothing happens on any thing on car when it starts or shuts off

Update 6:

oh and they r hb2 lens type box says 9003 on it andno difference if on or off nothing happens on any thing on car when it starts or shuts off

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

did it do this before the new lights? if not the lights are the wrong ones. if it did then it sounds like you have a bad connection somewhere. make double sure your lights are OEM and check all the wiring. also does your battery guage spike or drop when you turn on the lights? does it make a difference if the car is running or not?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.