Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 7 years ago

I need some names for a dystopian story?

So I'm writing a dystopian novel with about ten characters. Three boys and seven girls. One girl is the main character and I would like all the names to be unique. For one of the boys I will need a name for a noble man, lord or king. Thanks for any help!

Favorite Answer

Girl :

Karma,

Lola,

Mercy,

Clarity,

Pandora,

Iva,

Haven,

Paisley,

Mariah,

Esther,

Farrah,

Ruby,

Luna,

Hope,

Kira,

Flair,

Echo,

Harmony,

Aurora,

Hesper,

Shiloh,

Raine,

Korra,

Saoirse,

Opal.

Boy :

Chance,

Miles,

Cedric,

Ezra,

Casper,

Jett,

Marlow,

Gage,

Raven,

Isaiah,

Sterling,

Stephan,

Grey,

and Mason,

Orion,

Elder,

Ross,

Diarak,

Vallen.

Source(s): All me.

This is way too broad to think of an answer for. Ask yourself some questions instead: What is your new society like? Do they still have religious as we do now (many, many names in our society are religious based)? How far in the future is this? Do they name each other after objects? etc.

Rowen/Rowan's a sturdy call even though it could get references to 'Rowan of Rin' by making use of Emily Rodda i admire the call Jack spelt Jax by fact it relatively is unique and funky! Wyl could be a cool version to 'Will' yet quite a few human beings could be reminded of 'The Flight of the Valkayrie' (Wylfred) Sam isn't unique yet who would not love that call? Abrivations like AJ, JJ, KC or PJ could help however the proper call would not constantly could desire to be the main original! Teddy is a fine looking call too and so is Laurie for a boy yet he could get teased for that! Theo's my primary all time unique call by fact its the two good-looking and superb :) BTW the guy who propose Labis, you're superb yet substantial HP reference :) Eve or Eva could be an cute call yet could I propose the full call of 'Evangeline' in case you. like it or consistent with threat 'Evelyn' and consistent with threat a nickname of 'Evie' if it particularly is very nicely too xD Sorry i don't comprehend the full 'Fiery' element, if it relatively is meant to be the stay hobbies call then I strongly propose thy you need to not use it :D i'm hoping I helped! Bye!!!