Pramod Gautam asked in TravelNepal · 7 years ago

how can i develop the nepal?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I know that Nepal is a very undeveloped, dirty, insecure and a country whose people are not bad, but the minds of the people entering Nepal is bad. You cannot develop Nepal without its government. Try to make small changes like stopping people to live in areas near forests as there are many animals which kill them. Also try to go to areas of high altitude like Terai Hills and Mount Everest roads where accidents are common, try to help the people injured in roads accidents. Stand near the Kathmandu airport n check the people luggage if they ask u that wat r u doing, tell them that u r checking. Also, involve in the the Development of the country. Also try to check the tourists from abroad, they might be smugglers or terrorists.

I love Nepal but can't visit it. I'm coming to Nepal in the month of May, email me ur address n contact number. We'll talk about it.

Source(s): TV CHANNELS
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

The traditional systems passing and practicing from the time long should be eradicated, political conflicting between the parties and politicians should be end up, proper budgets allocations should be practiced, skilled manpower should be practiced for the development of New Nepal.

• 7 years ago

just carry on the profession you are in with honesty and determination.. Nepal is in the need of youth like you who are desperate and dedicated for the development of the nation..

don't get distracted and follow you duties as citizen as a student and be honest...

when a mass of youngsters like you is going to emerge and then will come the day of the developed Nepal where all the dreams like of yours will be cherished...

:)

Source(s): that's what I am doing!!
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

good question. Now I live in US and plan to back Nepal coz there is a lot of necessity of manpower who are well equipped and working in foreign nation. I want every nepalese back to Nepal and do your best.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

we can develop Nepal. first thing government give to chance to do for Nepali citizen .those people how have talent please stop to go for work in out of county give them to chance to do something lets see few years ? we will change to every thing ..jay Nepal jay nepali

• Raj
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

You can try, bu i may be a bit late

You may try by setting up a few power plants first.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

u triying to give your best then chus good politika lider

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.