Is 126 grams of sugar (28 of those grams are from fruit) a lot to have in one day if you are very active?

My workout is 3 hours and I wrestle and we rarely gets breaks the coach likes us to always be in constant motion. I drink about 3 16.9 fl oz. water bottles daily. Also I am a 14 year old female and weigh 116 and am 5'6 1/2". I NEVER drink soda. ***note that (g) is representing the amount of sugar that is... show more My workout is 3 hours and I wrestle and we rarely gets breaks the coach likes us to always be in constant motion. I drink about 3 16.9 fl oz. water bottles daily. Also I am a 14 year old female and weigh 116 and am 5'6 1/2". I NEVER drink soda. ***note that (g) is representing the amount of sugar that is present in the item that i have consumed***My daily meal plan is usually breakfast: 1 cup cereal 12g sugar w/ 2/3 cup 2% milk 8g then lunch pb and honey sandwich 9g fresh cut pineapple 14g apple sauce 24g apple juice 13g then dinner chicken noodle soup 1g tuna melt sandwich 7g and throughout the day i have two snacks that are granola bar but diff. brands one is 7g and the other 11g. Your response is appreciated :-)