FipShare 60 Minute Video Camera Problem, need Help!?

Yea for 3 years I've had a 60 Minute recording video FlipShare Camera. Everything was fine till I noticed a year later that the 60 minutes limit went down to 53 minutes. (NOTE: The camera was empty) but I didn't bother with it since I didn't think it would be a problem. Now yesterday was my ring... show more Yea for 3 years I've had a 60 Minute recording video FlipShare Camera. Everything was fine till I noticed a year later that the 60 minutes limit went down to 53 minutes. (NOTE: The camera was empty) but I didn't bother with it since I didn't think it would be a problem.

Now yesterday was my ring ceremony and my dad wanted to use my camera so he did. Afterwards when we got home, he uploaded the videos to my moms computer (not mine).

Now today I check the camera and the time limit is 10 MINUTES!

I am really Freaking Out here! I need help! Any Ideas?

P.S. I think it had something to do with my camera switching computers because after my first laptop broke, I got a new one and it was then I noticed it went down to 53 Minutes. And like I said, my dad used my moms computer so maybe it has to do with that or something, idk.