Im skinny but I have a big stomach?

Don't say that Im fat I know Im not; I run track. Everyday we do field events, weight room alt legs and arms, then team core for the last 25 min. I know that I have abs under my stomach, because you can see the outline a little bit. There's not really fat on my stomach, when I completely let it out its... show more Don't say that Im fat I know Im not; I run track. Everyday we do field events, weight room alt legs and arms, then team core for the last 25 min. I know that I have abs under my stomach, because you can see the outline a little bit. There's not really fat on my stomach, when I completely let it out its firm, not squishy like fat is. You could say it looks like the starving African children's bodies, where they are bone skinny but have large stomachs. Or just the average toddlers belly. it's been this way for as long as I can remember.
I also have a large rib cage that sticks out when I suck my stomach in, but doesn't show when I let my stomach out. sorry if that is confusing.
Update: Why is my stomach like that?
Im 5'5 and 115 lbs