Is R&S section becoming boring?

Questions are so... repetitive...

Arguments are so... uninteresting and pointless...

Trolling is so... unoriginal...

Perhaps something should change.

@ Oli Not a chance.

Favorite Answer

R&S is R&S, It goes up and down and back and forth , I have been on R&S in one account of the other since 2006, it is actually just the same ole questions repeated, worded differently perhaps, asked by different people, new faces, old faces, coming and going, some old faces still around, some old faces leave for a spell and return a year or so later.

Source(s): TR

Yes - I agree that there are a lot of questions we have see hundreds of times

But NEW members might not

I like to see original trolling, especially if it is clever and not just cruel

A bit of intelligence behind a twisted question is always great to see

Perhaps we can encourage better questions and Answers by example

A Good, twisted or just purely insane Answer, might inspire the unoriginal into something Brilliant

Change can be good.

Just be careful what you wish for

it truly is why you notice fewer solutions from the "old timers" right here. Days bypass by making use of that i don't even verify in anymore. Am I truly? ought to I be a variety? How do I upload a sprint of coloration to a black and white image? Is my (crappy) photos any good? do not dare answer with efficient critique or you would be pronounced. this is greater convenient purely to not answer. i've got met some very superb human beings right here who've helped my lots and that i will stay in touch with them, yet i would be certain that it's time to step aside for the recent blood who're not yet bored with the comparable old questions being asked 20 cases an afternoon. To make concerns worse, Yahoo! now not shows a itemizing of similar questions whilst somebody asks a thank you to characteristic coloration to a black and white image or some thing else that has been repeated over 10,000 cases interior the previous 365 days. and that's not an exaggeration! ok, i understand that's not Photonet and that i don't anticipate each question to be "intense line," yet i in my view do not see greater advantageous than one or 2 questions an afternoon – in line with danger 3 on a competent day – the place somebody is truly asking a severe question which will help advance their photos. maximum are from people who have been given their first digicam each week in the past and want to appreciate what settings to apply for a marriage interest. Haha! No, it is not that undesirable, yet you recognize what I propose. ~~~~~~ Perki's precise and that i attempt to undergo this in strategies. lots of the human beings who ask repetitive questions haven't any thought that the question became asked 20 cases already interior the previous 24 hours and Yahoo! now not tells them that it has. in line with danger deleting this option is contributing to the repetition. ~~~~~~ Wow, Toastergnome! i'm inspired. you ought to be the only in one thousand people who come right here who actually realizes which you would be able to seek this internet site for previous solutions! specific, it is turning out to be a real source for people who want to browse around a mutually as earlier they ask the comparable question for the 27,one hundred and sixty fifth time. thank you on your comments.

as a new member of the R&S community for the 666th time, I have to say yes.

there's a lot of people from the past that are MIA.

after a while the game gets old.

I really don't care about the points, the TDs, the TUs or even if the yamster is constipated any more.

I vote that we put a brass pole in the lobby.

You know what's not boring? A free and personal home bible study. Why not have the most important questions of mankind answered from God's word the Bible. Questions like Does God really care about us? Will war and suffering ever end? What happens to us when we die? Is there any hope for the dead? How can I pray and be heard by God? how can I find happiness in life? Stop asking the opinions of man that are in search of answers themselves. See for yourself how satisfying God's word gives the answer to all of mankind's concerns. Visit this web site and follow the prompt https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/ . Take care

Source(s): jw.org

It would certainly help if more people would use the search facility to find suggested answers to their questions.

Or as there is already a filter on the Question facility that the question-asker be automatically referred to similarly worded questions.

Let's all agree to meet in real life and have these arguments. But instead of everyone shouting at one guy, let's do it one on one. And if you're new, you have to do it.

Let's just do fight club.

Yeah; they should close the freaking place down.

EDIT:@Noah; You don,t want me to join the Fight Club. Besides, it's too late; you talked about the Fight Club.

• Alikat

All the fun questions get reported.

Do I dare get my hopes up that you're leaving?