Why are fat people so stupid and jealous? Why do they call models and slim people anorexia all the time?

I am 5'9 and 115lbs, and naturally size 2. I eat healthily and work out regularly & just have a fast metabolism. Don't get mad just coz you are fat. Many models are actually naturally slim. Keep calling them eating disorder or starving just show how stupid ignorant and JELLY you are.
Update: AND NO, fat is NOT curve. What kind of curves does a 40-37-42 person have? Models are required to be around 34-24-34 now THAT is an hourglass with curves. What fat people say to make themselves feel better is laughable.
Update 2: well genetics or not obese is obese. Its like a stupid person, whether he/she is born stupid or whatever, he/she is still stupid.
Update 3: @eternal wildfire trying hard to make yourself feel good much? don't say im arrogent just to make you overweight people feel right. Nothing is going to cover the fact that you ARE unhealthy coz you don't workout and overweight. You definitely have a higher chance of dying of health problems than a... show more @eternal wildfire trying hard to make yourself feel good much?
don't say im arrogent just to make you overweight people feel right. Nothing is going to cover the fact that you ARE unhealthy coz you don't workout and overweight. You definitely have a higher chance of dying of health problems than a well-built person. Get over it. Some people are NATURALLY slim and healthy AND attractive. Hourglass figured people have the least chance of having health issues than other figures, other factors keeping constant.
Oh and you didn't answer my question. So gtfo together with your F-A-T
15 answers 15