. asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 years ago

i get in that 'f everybody mood' alot, why? i feel like i cant trust my feelings?

i only have 2 friends that i actually hang out with. one is always busy with random things, she's a loner also. And the other one is not a very good friend or person and is now back with her ex and is tottaly ignoring me. And right now i just hate everyone. i wish i had more friends but its really hard to make new friends b/c i go to a ghetto community college and work with old weird people. I'm the partying type so i dont think i would find people i would like to be friends with at school clubs and community projects.

i've been trying to make new friends for months now and i've even been doing new things but nothing works :/

Favorite Answer

Do you see the irony here? You want friends yet you seem to be judging everyone.

I want to be friends with happy, polite, friendly people. Someone in a f’ everyone mood, judgmental (ghetto school, old weird people), I just hate everyone, would not be my first choice.

So I think you may want to look in the mirror and see if you like what you see, because it seems others aren’t liking it.

Maybe it's time to rethink your attitude.

Try this: http://www.highperformanceyouniversity.com/percept...