How come Leonardo Dicaprio looked hot when he was young but now he looks weird?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well personally i still think he looks pretty good, maybe not as good as he used to, back then HE WAS HOT! but yeah he has sort of got a bit fatter and stuff but thats probably because hes gotten older and he smokes so that could be another reason.

Hope i helped :)

Source(s): I LOVE LEONARDO DICAPRIO!! <3333
  • 4 years ago

Ellen internet site wasn't Leonardo DiCaprio's love pastime in Inception. She would desire to've been twelve-- did no longer particularly count quantity. yet I agree, i do no longer think of Leonardo DiCaprio looks that youthful. If I had to wager, i'd say he's 35. i do no longer particularly save up with pop custom, yet would additionally wager he's completed some drugs or smokes or liquids plenty... i don't be attentive to-- some thing. 'reason i think of his face regarded fairly previous and under pressure for his age. yet in line with possibility no longer. I o.k. would desire to be incorrect.

• 8 years ago

He just looks old and he looks a lot older than his age, I suspect from drug use and drinking and such. Also he doesnt get plastic surgery to keep young looking, but thats good in a way because he can play more adult roles rather than pretty boys

• 8 years ago

Because he doesn't care about his appearance. He wants to be judged on his work, not how he looks. Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt are the same way - they could be GORGEOUS but they don't want to look good so they allow themselves to look like vagabonds. It's a real shame, actually.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kishay
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I always felt he never quiet looked his age until his 30s

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Now that they're famous, they don't work as hard to look good. And there's the fact that they're getting OLD.

• 8 years ago

It's called aging sweety - and if you dont drink or do drugs, it wont happen as fast

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

he just happened to grow up and "mature" his way into adulthood. and maybe the fact that he has poor hygiene.

• 8 years ago

Because people change when they get older

• 8 years ago

Probably has something to do with your age.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.