Donna K asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Ebert, Siskel, Movies, Radiation and Cancer?

I wonder if watching all those movies gave Roger Ebert and Gene Siskel cancer from all that radiation on their faces?

Does anyone think this could be possible?

Maybe sitting to much?

Thanks.

• Isabel
    Favorite Answer

No, not at all. They watch about as much as an average person. And radiation say from a tv screen diminishes over distance - they would have had to have been sitting right on top of the screen for there to be any effect at all, and they didn't. Often film critics go to special theater screenings for watching films and there's no radiation from projecting a film in a theater. Radiation would not cause those types of illnesses either - they would have had other illnesses.

The problem is that cancer is a most prevalent and common disease these days, our overall health as a society is less than what our grandparents was. We've been exposed to far too many things, chemicals and additives in everything from cleaning products, wood, plastics, foods to fabric treatments, as well as pollution, disinfectants in water, pharmaceuticals, smog.

And, well as far as healthy diet goes, two women in my life, two of the healthiest people I know, who were very vigilant about eating just the right foods, both of them got cancer, and one didn't survive, so healthy food in my opinion doesn't protect you.

Big Pharma Companies Hate This...

Hello, my name is Ken Drew...

In this short and controversial health exposé, I’m going reveal the one amazing little secret, long suppressed by Big Pharma, that will bulletproof your body against the scary illnesses like Cancer, Heart disease, Diabetes, Alzheimer's, Arthritis and more....and its something that you can do right now in your home.

Without ever popping a single pill, getting any dreaded needle, prescriptions of any kind. Even sidestepping alternative therapies that never seem to work. Ineffective supplements that waste time and frustrate you to no end. Not to mention tear a hole in your wallet...

...Or even put you in an early grave.

Think of how you felt today - http://reversediseasetoday.info/tips/young-again-2...

Kind of an interesting take there Donna... I'm skeptical, as cancer can be"caused" by so many things, but I guess it's certainly possible. Will also be interesting to see how the cancer rates and types play out over the next couple generations, what with all the cell phone and computer and personal device use today...(Ahem!)

Ohhhhhhhhh, when they came out and said BREAD can give you cancer.............I just stop listening to all those doctors.

What the heck DOESN'T give you cancer?

He died because he was OLD- What difference does it make what actually killed him.

My father smoked a pack a day for 20 years, and he's going in 79 healthy as a raging bull.

My mother NEVER smoked a day in her life and died of cancer of the everything, at age 58.

Who's to say what causes cancer, or who will get it, and who won't.

If watching films caused cancer, I'd be dead by now.

This secret set the medical world on fire!

A 102 year old doctor exposes the myths regarding the real cause of diseases...

And shows you a simple thing you can do right now in your home...that will bulletproof you against life-debilitating illnesses: including heart attack, Cancer, Diabetes, Alzheimer's and MORE...

Click Here Before The Video Gets Taken Down - http://reversediseasetoday.info/Big-Secrets-x464s....

If Big Pharma gets wind of this, they'll send their lawyers to try to take down the site.

This simple thing doesn't cost you a single cent, and it will destroy Big Pharma's business of selling drugs.

Click Here Before Big Pharma Ban This Video - http://reversediseasetoday.info/tips/Big-Secrets-x...

God Bless,

Ken

P/s: More than 20,392 people have already watched the video...and I'm receiving tens of emails everyday telling me how they are reversing their chronic conditions...in less than 72 hours!

Source(s): Diseaseless: The Quick and Simple Solution To Feel Young Again - http://reversediseasetoday.info/tips/Big-Secrets-4...
  • Marina

Possibly. They do say that being exposed to wires back in the old days like valerie harper was, filmin on sets day in and day out. , some are saying that, before safer modern wiring.

And looking at his weight I doubt he ate a healthy diet or exercised. Prob a big meat eater.

• Cooper

Gene siskel died from surgery not cancer so i dont think so

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDTgH

People actually listen to those bozos?