Why doesn't he want to date a virgin?

A guy told me that he doesn't want to have sex with a virgin because he doesn't want to be responsible. Can you explain it to me? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

He may mean that he doesn't want to responsibility for "taking" her virginity, but it isn't for his taking, it is for the girl's giving!

But to me it reads as if it is because he isn't yet mature enough for a proper emotional relationship. It shouldn't matter if a girl is a virgin or not - he should want to date her for who she is. He sounds like a bit of a pillock to me and is just after sex and not a relationship. Who does he think he is? God's gift to women to say that a virgin isn't good enough for him. All girls should be wary of that attitude! The only way he will be responsible is if he gets a girl pregnant.

It also seems that he doesn't realise that just because a girl isn't a virgin, she is going to be any more emotionally attached to him than a girl who is.

If you're the virgin or one of your friends are, this guy isn't worth your time!

If you're a girl, society expects that losing your virginity should be a huge important deal and should be done with a special someone. This idea is antiquated, obviously, but you should make sure you're mature enough to handle such an event and responsible enough to take the appropriate precautions.

That being said, guys either think they need to be in an exclusive and serious relationship with you to take your virginity. Or, they have to be completely mindful of your emotional and physical needs in the process.

Either way, any guy who tells you that means he wants to have meaningless sex and call it a day.

Yeah, if you have sex with a guy for the first time (and any other time, I don't think sex outside of marriage is right) it should be special. He doesn't want to be responsible for that, probably because he just wants sex and he doesn't want you to be too attached to him. My advice? Drop him.

Virginity is a big deal for a lot of people and he probably feels he isn't ready for the trust involved in it. Don't fret over it, just find someone you like and likes you regardless of your virginity or not. Remember be safe, use protection, and do it when you're comfortable with someone you're comfortable with.

He doesn't want you to get attached, I was rejected by more than one guy for the exact same reason, that's how most guys feel about virgins.

Well it's a pretty emotional event.You might feel more attached to him and he's gona be the special one.He probably doesn't feel worthy of taking it . Or doesn't want to Netherlands one responsible for changing your life because when you loose it you see the world differently,are alittle mature etc.

Source(s): Good luck Hun. :)

Kristin,

he may think if he takes that away from you at sometime, then you may resent him later and he does not ever want to be blamed for that.

You can always respond with...Who said I was going to let you or maybe if you did, then it should be his honor, not a bad thing.

Communication is the key to everything and why people feel a certain way.

Source(s): Have fun

Maybe he doesnt want that person (virgin) to be clingy but idk. i think some girls who have sex for the first time become attached to the person they had sex with and become clingy and some guys dont like that

Source(s): (personal experience)

He just wanted sex

hi

I wouldn't want to have sex with a virgin mostly because she would be inexperienced in bed. He just made up an excuse like that one because he doesn't want to have sex with a girl that doesn't know how to have sex