How to make my pet dog more ferocious?? its a rottweiler of age 6months.....?

i knw its not a lykable qn but, we have the problem of theives here..... i did have a labrador before but due to certain conditions he passed away.... he loved everyone and everyone loved him..... my parents really bought him at first thinking that he would be a grt guard dog to help with the burglary problem........ show more i knw its not a lykable qn but, we have the problem of theives here..... i did have a labrador before but due to certain conditions he passed away.... he loved everyone and everyone loved him..... my parents really bought him at first thinking that he would be a grt guard dog to help with the burglary problem..... but still if we had 3 or four incidents the labrador never gave us a warning...... he never looked and barked at strangers..... Due to these problems we were forced to build a fence around the whole house... we then bought a rottweiler hearing that it will be very ferocious...... but our rott hasnt started acting as a guard dog should be..... we just want him to give us a signal when someone enters the compound.... he still plays a lot, isnt seroius at all.... well he's just 6 months old....what should i do to make him aggressive to strangers? how to motivate him to bark towards unknown people? we actually invested a lot for a gud guard dog and i was the one who suggested a rottweiler so if he doesnt do the job im gonna be in deep trouble ): .
Update: luved ur answers...thanx....but im situated in india where theres no way of getting an american pitbull.....also i cant be carrying a baseball bat at night 24X7.....people here raise dogs to mainly be guard dogs.... who really are aggressive at strangers.... since its india there isnt any training for guard dog... show more luved ur answers...thanx....but im situated in india where theres no way of getting an american pitbull.....also i cant be carrying a baseball bat at night 24X7.....people here raise dogs to mainly be guard dogs.... who really are aggressive at strangers.... since its india there isnt any training for guard dog classes and stuff....u got to do the job on your own.... i luv my dog and theres no prob in that but hear me out i really want him to be a gud guard dog ,( we r in a pathetic situation )and since we have a compound fence who ever comes to our house after hours lyk after 9:00pm with out our knowledge (oh yeah our gate is locked up at 8:30 so if they wanna enter they'll have to jump over it and thats trespassing...) we dont have a problem if he attacks that person..... we have warning signs outside the gate which is there for a reason!!
15 answers 15