How to get rid of ghosts?

Hi I have lived in this house for almost 4 years and just a month or two ago some things started acting up. So about a month ago I saw a very large black cloud that covered a 7 ft tall and 10 ft wide wall in my sons bedroom. Then I remembered that the house we had moved from had a ghost. Either there was two or the ghost could shift shape. One of the ghosts was a small entity that crawled up the stairwell wall and turned its 180 degrees around. The other one was about 6 ft tall and it held a spear. My friend was very interested in ghosts and one day he was over he walked out of the bathroom and said he saw it and said it was trying to stab him. He said it was a soldier with no eyes but a low red glow in his eye sockets. About a week later I saw it my self next to the bakers rack and it acted like it was scared and faded away. Now back to present time. I think it has followed us. Ive heard it can follow you in furniture. Then I saw it in my sons room again. it was hovering over his bed were he was sleeping. I haven't told him yet. He said for the last 4 days the first day he said tapped his foot once then the next night it tapped his foot twice third night three time fourth night four times. so he has been sleeping on the couch. He is worried but ive been telling him its the dog. Ive been having bad dreams as well. Nobody else believes us. My son and I are VERY close. It wont show it self to anybody else but us 2. My son says its been moving stuff in his room. he said a pop can fell over and rolled across the desk and stood back up. And his knife has been twitching A LOT. Just 5 minutes ago he said he was in the bathroom and before he stood up from the toilet there was cleansing product fell off the side of it. He said he looked in the mirror and it showed itself behind him he turned around and it wasn't there. he left immediately and told me so that leaves me with the question what do I do

I also remembered that the house we are in now was built in 1922 the first house burned down and im wondering if someone died in the fire. they built a new house over top of the burned house. our neighbors said that there was a tombstone in the yard and the fire station was a school house in the 1920s so threes more info

okay im going to update everything that happens for the next week. Okay so last night I was in the kitchen and my son and husband were on the couch wen all of a sudden we heard a loud noise in the living room. My son was on the laptop and he said the sound came from the mantel of the fireplace. I came in there and my glass cross had just exploded into two pieces and there was a perfect break in the glass no jagged edges or anything. so that's when I told the family. We took olive oil and prayed over it (we are Christians) and put a cross on every door way and prayed. (a priest dose not have to do it that's a myth). so we all stayed in the living room with bibles and crosses we haven't heard from it since then but we thought of going to a motel tonight I want to know what to do. my son said something repeatedly poked his back but I don't believe him. so here are my new questions

Should I go to a motel tonight?

if not what do I do.?

Will it get stronger?

Should I go to a motel tonight?

if not what do I do.?

Will it get stronger?

Should I go to a motel tonight?

if not what do I do.?

Will it get stronger?

Should I go to a motel tonight?

if not what do I do.?

Will it get stronger?

Should I go to a motel tonight?

if not what do I do.?

Will it get stronger?

Should I go to a motel tonight?

if not what do I do.?

Will it get stronger?

Should I go to a motel tonight?

if not what do I do.?

Will it get stronger?

ignor the copies I fudged up

ignor the copies I fudged up

• Mishka
    Favorite Answer

They follow you. You have to get rid of it and reclaim your home.

Do the following:

You need some sea salt, holy water (which you can get at any catholic church, they usually keep a jug in the vestibule or lobby)and sage. The sage you buy in a bundle. Keep it tied together. Burn it like incense. Use a feather to fluff the smoke. Walk around the house "smugging" the house. Especially the windows n doors. While doing that repeat the following:

Father please protect "this house" in your white light of energy and protection. In it, above it, below it, to the north, east, south & west. Seal it in your holy light. (Keep repeating while walking around the house)

Then say:

In the name of Jesus Christ All evil spirits are banished from this dwelling. I pierce you with Jesus Christs blood.

After you did that go outside and pour salt completely around the house.

Then say :The light of God surrounds us

The love of God enfolds us

The power of God protects us

Amen

Then say:

Arch Angel Micheal cut all cords of fear between ourselves and others. (Repeat)

Then make the sign of the cross on your forehead with the holy water. You can also do this on the top of every door and window in your home.

That will rid you if anything evil or malevolent. All good spirits & angels will stay because they serve God.

You can also say that protection prayer and say your name. You can use it for anyone.

If you do not think you are strong enough or too scared the get a Catholic priest to your home to perform a house blessing and find a local medium to cleanse your home. The medium may be able to tell you why this happened or if the energy is from an object. In blessings & light

Source(s): Personal experience

Three options . One hire a medium to come and talk things out with the spirit of spirits take her advice to heart. TWO hire a powerful psychic/psychic exterminator Hope there real and again take ther advice to heart the psychic if real can push everything out. three get the house and everyone in it cleansed by a priest of whatever religion you choose. For a small donation of course. If the religious person is good and truely beleives h himself this will work 100%. BUT it needs to be repeated every so often till the ghosts stay away it fades over time. Usually a couple weeks to a month depending on the power of the ghosts and the belief of the religious person. I suppose if you are a true beleiver to a priest level of belief then you can do it yerself do the ritual your religion requires to banish evil/spirits etc. If you care to know the technical side of why it works I can tell you that but most dont care so long as it works.

Or Move out

search the internet for prayer of release and prayer against all evil by god and st michael prayer and read them out loud and sprinkle holy water and pray until everything calms down. the ghost/demon my try to scare you by trowing stuff around but don't give up after all he comotion make a circle of salt around your house and remember put a new circle every 3 months hope this helps and remember don't stop praying untill everything calms down once started there is no turning back

Source(s): me

Living in a haunted house can be dangerous, check if you have any symptoms of haunting because ghost can steal your energy.

The fastest way is to move but the spirit anyway can follow you, exorcising the house often takes a lot of time and effort.

Yeah get a priest and he'll throw holy water and pray with him so its strong tell him you want to pray with him