Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

How can i get Cher Lloyd's hair?

Hi my name is Tara and i am a big fan of Cher Lloyd.

Ive always wanted long hair like hers but i have shoulder legnth hair. Is there any products that will make my hair grow faster or longer in Australia. ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Tara.

I think the best way to get your hair long like Chers is to trim it atleast once every 6 weeks. You could also straighten it everyday, and make sure you eat a balanced amount of protein a day. Healthy protein sources include lean meat, fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and soy products. Ensuring you have enough protein in your daily diet, the protein will literally give your body the building blocks for new hair growth. Also, be sure to eat adequate amounts of iron and zinc. Zinc helps your body grow and repair tissue, such as your hair, and keeps the oil glands around your hair follicles working as they should. Get your zinc from peanut butter, lean meat, oysters and crab, poultry, pumpkin seeds, or chickpeas. Don't cut fat out of your diet. Healthy fats are indispensable to hair growth. Without fat in your diet, your body cannot maintain healthy hair. As well as this, make sure you meet your daily recommended intake of vitamin c. Your body uses Vitamin C to build collagen, a fiber essential to the production of new hair cells. Without Vitamin C, your body will also have a hard time absorbing iron, so it's doubly important to make sure you get your daily dose, particularly in combination with iron-rich foods. Finally, take B vitamins to avoid hair loss.

You could also use different types of shampoos and conditioners. For example, I find head and shoulders good.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Head-Shoulders-Hair-Endura...

But if this is too expensive you could try alberto balsam anti-oxidant shampoo. You can buy this from any supermarket for £1.00. Thanls Tara. Hope I helped :)

Emily x

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For some, hair loss in accepted as just another one of those things that occurs with age. For others, it can come as a big knock to their self-confidence.

It's better to use natural products to stop hairfall than to go in for expensive parlour treatments, that may not help the problem. Learn here https://tr.im/gSh4Y

Try these easy tips at home and see how effective they are in reducing hair loss

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I wanted to get her hair too! Like in the "Want U Back"? Just curl you hair with an iron and place it on one side

• 8 years ago

Well one way is to get regular trims so all the dead ends are off and it grows faster. Either that or you could use extensions :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Likes someone stated, make sure you get regular trims etc but for now its best to buy some extensions

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

have your hair putting loose and backcomb the backside then the roots. after the quiffs executed.. positioned your hands below your hair and only drag it up. actually only positioned it in a scruffy bun, with the aid of fact its been backcombed it is going to likely be stiffer and could do what you like it to do. as quickly as its in the bun, pull at bits to make it fatter and hair spray it :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No, your hair will grow at the same speed whatever country you are in.

• 8 years ago

Umm ask the salon ladies

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

f.a.s.t shampoo and conditioner,

biotin tablets

and hair dye :3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.