Anybody here using proxy IP addresses?

I don’t know if it is okay to ask it here but I would like to hide my IP address so that I can surf anonymously online. Please tell me what method should I use and just to let you know, I don't have the cash to pay for VPN services right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Favorite Answer

You could use hide.io, they offer 2GB of traffic for free per month.

Vpnbook also offers free services.

If you want to have a vpn solution, these seem to be fine.

But just for surfing proxies are ok, too. Proxies "protect" just the browser configured to use them, vpn "protects" the whole system (if routes are applied correctly).

the owner of a proxy won't pay for the bandwidth to proxy movies for you - all you need to use them for is undeniable web pages. there is not any answer as long as you reside in that usa. (And, in some international locations, the penalty for even attempting to get around a block is death - is it truly rather well worth the possibility?)

tons of free proxys just go to google.com and click free proxys i use it at school to watch Youtube Vids and FaceBook they dont charge simple stuff really...

Source(s): personal experiance