Ticket for not caring a license and payments?

ok so I got a ticket for not caring license but the reason why I got pulled over is because the cop thought I had done a roll. I told him that I didn't do that and I did look both ways before I went my turn even when I saw him parked like why would I do that? and then he said ok but im still giving you a ticket... show more ok so I got a ticket for not caring license but the reason why I got pulled over is because the cop thought I had done a roll. I told him that I didn't do that and I did look both ways before I went my turn even when I saw him parked like why would I do that? and then he said ok but im still giving you a ticket for not caring a license. at that time I thought I had brought it but I was such in a hurry from the house to go pick up my husband from work sense my babysitter had to work in 15 she said to me. and this all happen around midnight the babysitter was just a callover just for emergencies when she was available. so now that I look back they suspended my license and my ticket now is 30-900 dollars the reason for this im a stay at home mom no job and he worked two shift at the time to try to catch up on important bills now I feel stress over this and if I want to fight it what will they ask me or what do you think might they do ? cali hp courthouse.
1 answer 1