Do I need to take a gun safety course?

Maryland's senate just recently passed a gun control bill that in addition to limiting our mags, and banning AR's forces people to take a $300 course before purchasing a firearm. At what point will someone purchasing a firearm have to take that class. Will it be when the law goes into effect on Oct 1st or will it be before hand?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The law going into effect on Oct 1st means that before Oct 1 then law is not in effect. Laws that are not in effect do not have to be followed because they are not in effect.

Also, I believe the 4-hour gun safety course will be closer to $100-$150 if it is consistent with courses already offered. Non-the-less, while I believe in gun safety courses, forces someone to pay out more money to own a firearm is just an attack lower income, those that often live in areas where a gun is needed the most for home protection. It is just wrong.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

If you want to understand the techniques of self-defense then is no different greater information then this https://tr.im/8PJUS , the Patriot Self Defense program.

Applying these unique techniques which are easy to master you are able to get from a novice to a feared and respected fighter in the smallest time possible without dull hours Of practice... and quickly counteract and injury numerous attackers that are twice your size... without breaking a sweat...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.