could only a gay man want to be a mermaid?

if you didn't see it ,it was on yahoo news homepage..they seem to have an extraordinary amout of gay "news"...anyways,so gay guy likes to dress as a mermaid while swimming and says his boyfriend doesn't really like but he cant help himself...lol

BQ-Is this even worth Yahoo putting this kind of crap on their homepage? This is the stuff that straight folks are sick of seeing,yesterday it was Magic Johnson's son walking and holding hands with his boyfriend while carrying a purse and wearing a fur...Gimme a damn break!!!

@Hamyid-theres no such word,that's something made up...

Favorite Answer

No. I'm pretty sure I'd like to be a mermaid too, if I didn't have to worry about fin rot, drowning, or some burly gay fisherman netting me..

• .

Go into the Mythology section. You'll see people asking about how they want to be a mermaid.

BQ: Nope. I'm starting not to read the homepage/news.

Yes, because a mermaid is the female gender of that specie, now if you said mermen, that would be a different story