What are your thoughts on bullying?

What do you think of bullying?

Were you bullied, or were you the bully?

Why do you think people bully?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

- Bullying awful and horrible. It's really hard to get over the bullying and try to move on. Bullying causes so many problems and a lot of people develop mental health problems like depression, stress, anxiety and they lead to self harm, have suicidal thoughts and even take their own lives. Bullying is horrible and nobody deserves to be bullied.

- Yes, I was bullied for 5 years and I suffered from physical and emotional bullying. They spat at me, called me names, punched me in the stomach and beat me up. It was the worst point in my life and it led me to suffer from depression

- They are evil. They're jealous and are pathetic

xoxo

• 3 years ago

Thoughts On Bullying

• 7 years ago

When I hear in the news of a person being bullied to the point of suicide I feel like I could of helped them if they would have been able to read this. So if you know of anyone being bullied please ask them to read this it might help them. Thanks

Respect

If I ask you a social question and I put these 2 phrases in alphabetical order. Then I ask you to pick the one that means most to you and then rate both questions giving them a number from 1-10, ten being the highest and one being the lowest?

The question is.

What means most to you respect earned or respect given?

Stop here and answer this before going any further.

What I have learned is how and what a person picks and rates each one of these questions shows what they are inside.

A person that picks Respect Given is bullied or has been bullied in their life. And a person that picked Respect Earned was a bully in their life.

Now there are 2 kinds of Respect Earned. They see it as either they are out to earn someone’s respect or people need to earn their respect. The most tattooed word in prison is the word Respect. That is why they are there in prison. They have wanted people to respect them and so they do things that are wrong and then they are caught and put with others that are like them. Because like attracts like.

The minority of people that pick Respect Given are picked on because they are looked as weaker to others. Because they will give respect no matter what happens to them. These people need to read this and learn to earn a person’s respect. The greater the distance in the rating of the 2 phrases makes them a bigger target to the people that pick respect earned as a higher number.

The majority of people that pick respect earned first have a greater chance of being a bully and or the bystander in a situation when someone is being bullied. Also it is the same as before the greater the distance between the 2 phrases when they rate each one then shows how much more of a bully they are and or will become. The bystander is earning the respect of the bully by not doing the right thing in a bad situation. Because the person that is being bullied never earned their respect.

Also with doing this test with this social question I have found that the people that are really good in their community that others are drawn to because of how good they are. You know the people that everyone likes, that they have picked the 2 phrases equally or one number out from each other. I believe this goes with the phrase a well-rounded person.

So to help the people that are bullied and who are the bullies we need to mentor them to raise the opposite of what the rated the highest. So the 2 phrases become equal and hopefully everyone that here’s this tries to bring the other side of them up.

I hope this helps you.

www.change-this-world.com

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What are your thoughts on bullying?

Source(s): thoughts bullying: https://tr.im/zCk8F
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Olivia
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

It's cruel.

I was bullied a lot in middle school.

They want to make it seem as thought they have no insecurities when really, they just bully to hide them.

• 7 years ago

Obviously I think it's mean and people should stop. There's no need for it. I was never bullied because I would not allow myself to get bullied. Bullies pick on the weak person. The person who they know they won't stand up for themselves.

Bullies shouldn't bully in the first place, but it frustrates me SOOO much when people have no backbone to stand up to the bully. It makes me want to just tell the bully off myself. Even when I watch those dumb, cliche high school movies where the kid is getting picked on. I wonder why he lets people walk all over him. Maybe it's just me and my aggressiveness, but sheeze...

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Don't do it. I think I've been bullied a bit before honestly I couldn't care less but some people get worked up over it. People bully because some people are *****.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Bullying just makes me stronger. I am bullied for being beautiful.

• 7 years ago

I was bullied, I hate bullies, and the only way to deal with them is to break their nose...it worked for me.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

That they are hating.

I was bullied, then I was the bully

They're bored

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.