What are some things that piss you off?
Just give me a list of things that make you want to break someones jaw. Mine is ignorance and when people try to act tough/ghetto. What about you?
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
Oh, I could do this all day. I seem to just get pissed off by everything.
2. SWAG and YOLO
3. The words activity and masculine
5. LIARS. If you lie, you die.
9. "Ghetto" kids
11. People who wear their jeans like it's supposed to be socks
12. Fake gold chains
13. People who wear super skinny jeans, wear fake gold chains, and then wear high top sneakers.
18. Kids that are my age (14-15) and think that drinking, smoking, and having sex is appropriate
19. Teachers that are complete assholes
20. The town I live in
I got plenty more if you want to be entertained
- LaurenLv 48 years ago
- ThatGirl1989Lv 58 years ago
People using the words 'retarded' or 'gay' as a derogatory term. People who drive like total idiots and seem to not realize they aren't the only people on the road. Kids who disrespect their parents.Pedophiles, rapists, people who commit hate crimes, senseless murderers. People who have no respect for anyone else's opinions unless they are the same as their own. And broccoli.
- A Decade AgoLv 78 years ago
-Inconsideration and lack of thinking of others first before they say or do things.
-Smokers who smoke around others without really asking or considering if others do smoke. I have come across this same problem almost weekly on campus. I have never seen such inconsiderate devils.
- Young mothers who don't know how to properly pick up their kids
- Fast Food workers who act like they are mad as hell at you when you show up.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 8 years ago
When a little Xbox playing, short little ****** keeps saying he's gonna beat my ***, calling me weird names from a weird movie, when my parents are unfair to me but not the rest of my siblings, when one of my siblings is getting something new and my parents are paying for it and I ask to get one too, but I'm paying for it with my own money and they say no, getting up for school. That's it. Why? By the waySource(s): Experiences
- RobbyLv 48 years ago
Ignorance, trying to act bad*ss, acting like they are smarter than everyone else.
Really ticks me off.