Do you eat much gluten free food?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Cosmic
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I must confess my ignorance, I have no idea what that is.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

i didnt even know about gluten free food. till i heard it from one of the doctors on a talk show. radio podcast.

the guy said we should be eating eggs and meat for our meals.

i say no way ! too much meat is more unhealthy for most of society that doesnt even get off their couch.

anyway, i love pistachios instead of a steak, ill splurge with cashews and if im working, i mught go to a salad buffet with a miniture pizza . i dont even like drinking soda anymore.

but ill be the last one to tell someone else they can't eat what they want, but i will stand up and say we shouldn't buy any corporate food at all.... even ketchup and mayo have ingredients designed to kill people. but dont worry when the ingredients make someone sick, you go to a psychiatrist who gives prescriptions that will cause organ failure but you wont feel the symptoms anymore, oh wait! that's only if a person doesn't go crazy on the first few doses.

• 5 years ago

Yes, but not out of choice. For foods which normally have gluten... the gluten free versions usually suck. I miss bread so much!

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No, I've noticed some packages I've bought say it but I don't

go out of my way to have gluten free food.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

No I don't, I eat almost every thing, I have very few dislikes and have no need to avoid gluten, as a result I don't really know a lot about it.

Dune

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

None that is "especially" "gluten-free". However, I have indeed experienced that gluten doesn't agree too much with me. Whatever.

• 7 years ago

no I don't, I can't be able to live without gluten food

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Have you already tested Paleo Recipe Book technique? Try in this website : http://Guide.PaleoFoodGuides.com . This may completely guide everyone!

• 7 years ago

I LOVE Cotton Candy!!! Just sayin. ;D

• 7 years ago

No. None.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.