Do you eat much gluten free food?

• Cosmic
    Favorite Answer

I must confess my ignorance, I have no idea what that is.

i didnt even know about gluten free food. till i heard it from one of the doctors on a talk show. radio podcast.

the guy said we should be eating eggs and meat for our meals.

i say no way ! too much meat is more unhealthy for most of society that doesnt even get off their couch.

anyway, i love pistachios instead of a steak, ill splurge with cashews and if im working, i mught go to a salad buffet with a miniture pizza . i dont even like drinking soda anymore.

but ill be the last one to tell someone else they can't eat what they want, but i will stand up and say we shouldn't buy any corporate food at all.... even ketchup and mayo have ingredients designed to kill people. but dont worry when the ingredients make someone sick, you go to a psychiatrist who gives prescriptions that will cause organ failure but you wont feel the symptoms anymore, oh wait! that's only if a person doesn't go crazy on the first few doses.

Yes, but not out of choice. For foods which normally have gluten... the gluten free versions usually suck. I miss bread so much!

• Mrs H

No, I've noticed some packages I've bought say it but I don't

go out of my way to have gluten free food.

No I don't, I eat almost every thing, I have very few dislikes and have no need to avoid gluten, as a result I don't really know a lot about it.

Dune

None that is "especially" "gluten-free". However, I have indeed experienced that gluten doesn't agree too much with me. Whatever.

no I don't, I can't be able to live without gluten food

Have you already tested Paleo Recipe Book technique? Try in this website : http://Guide.PaleoFoodGuides.com . This may completely guide everyone!

I LOVE Cotton Candy!!! Just sayin. ;D

No. None.