Why did Ivan Lendl.....?

Seems to have changed his style of developing Murray after he did so so well at Australian Open 2012 ? Looks like after that he concentrated more on his fitness, and see what has happened to Murray now. He should have kept the way he was bringing up Murray during AO 2012, only THAT tournament makes me think that... show more Seems to have changed his style of developing Murray after he did so so well at Australian Open 2012 ? Looks like after that he concentrated more on his fitness, and see what has happened to Murray now. He should have kept the way he was bringing up Murray during AO 2012, only THAT tournament makes me think that "Lendl has definitely brought Murray to a whole new level", not the US Open, not the Wimbledon, and definitely not AO 2013. Why do you think he did that ?
Update: @10ISGAWD But that's not the way Murray is supposed to handle Ferrer, if he's really a part of the Big 4 then he should be capable of a convincing victory over him. He was doing so great at the AO 2012, that time he really looked like a solid member of the Big 4, and not just a background member that he is... show more @10ISGAWD But that's not the way Murray is supposed to handle Ferrer, if he's really a part of the Big 4 then he should be capable of a convincing victory over him. He was doing so great at the AO 2012, that time he really looked like a solid member of the Big 4, and not just a background member that he is again looking like now. With the fitness he will somehow be able to outmuscle the elder players in the Top 5, but against Novak and Rafa he'll need a ton of skill too, which he had, at AO 2012. I hope Lendl know's what he's doing.
Update 2: @10ISGAWD No, they weren't, he won because he was the more fitter one, his physique absorbed the punishment of that match more than Ferrer's, and actually the service games were trash, I don't think the forehand did anything special except when he muscled that on the run forehand crosscourt, the... show more @10ISGAWD No, they weren't, he won because he was the more fitter one, his physique absorbed the punishment of that match more than Ferrer's, and actually the service games were trash, I don't think the forehand did anything special except when he muscled that on the run forehand crosscourt, the forehands by which he saved the championship point only looked a more like it, Ferrer's serves are anyway not that strong, but Andy's skills seem to be dropping at a fast rate. IMO he should go start practicing hard on the court now instead of worsening himself at the gym.
2 answers 2