Can't remember the name or a YA fiction book..?

I don't really know the details but it about these three angels (I think?) and they were sent to earth to kind of make a town better and get rid of the darkness in the world. The first angel is like trapped inside a teenage girl's body so she has to go to school and she finds it really hard to fit in and help the community like the other two angels.

The second angel (maybe called Gabriel?) has to keep an eye on the first angel and becomes a music teacher at her high school.

The third angel is a female and she goes round the community and helps everyone (I think I remember that she helped the church get a bigger audience or something). In one particular chapter the first angel has a prom and the third angel makes her a prom dress from scratch.

I can't remember anymore and I'm really sorry that it's so obscure :/

Thanks for the help^_^

Best Answer

I believe you are referring to Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

• rieder

The Cirque Du Freak Books are outstanding noticeably in case you like vampires. Cirque Du Freak is an entire sequence and im ninety 9.ninety 9% specific you will like it! right it somewhat is a itemizing of extra teenage fiction e book one million.13 Little Blue Envelopes 2. The Mediator by Meg Cabot 3 The Alice sequence by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor