what should i say back to my boyfriend?

I love you my angel, your my world, my moon, my sunshine, my everything. Your tha best girlfriend ive ever had and when im with you ive never been happier. Your my butterfly, my honeybee <3 i love you my angel, i hope my sweet princess sleeps good tonight and messages or texts me in tha morning. I love you more than life itself, and if anything ever happened to you i'd be by your side until you were gone, and if you left this world and werent coming back i'd kill myself cuz your all i have to live for. I love you my angel, sleep tight my sweet princess <3 i hope you have a great day at school tomorrow baby girl(: just know that your on my mind and always have my heart<3 thats what he said to mee im not the best at this kinda stuff so will someone please help me figure out what to say back to him?(: please....(:

Favorite Answer

if you do love him as much as him you can say thank you but I don't deserve these words because I think I'm not as good as you said. You are my dream boy and i hope we'll be together forever.

I think you should just be yourself ... I mean thats what made him fall in love with you ... In the first place right?

But since you asked .. here is some

'You are lucky to have me ;) *jokey way*'

I love you. (If you love him)

You are so sweet and cute