Is this website for real? Louis Vuitton... Prada... Chanel... MK.. ETC?

So i seen this on pinterest. I have found this MK bag that i LOVE and WANT!! I am thinking about buying it!! On this website it's only 45 bucks?!?! So are the Louis Vuitton's. Are they knock offs? Or is this a scamm??

http://www.latestcoach.com/discount-michael-kors-h...

Favorite Answer

100% scam.

That is a fake website pretending to sell cheap merchandise.

Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacture's website is a fake site shipping gosh awful crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes.

The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacture's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

The payment options say it all, Western Union and moneygram. The credit card icons are just there for show, that site does not accept credit cards, only anonymous cash payments.

Western Union and moneygram do not verify anything on the form the sender fills out, not the name, not the street address, not the country, not even the gender of the receiver, it all means absolutely nothing. The clerk will not bother to check ID and will simply hand off your cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer. Neither company will tell the sender who picked up the cash, at what store location or even in what country your money walked out the door. Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever.

In all seriousness, when something goes wrong, what will you do? Send an email that is ignored and blocked? Send chat requests until you are ip banned? Call internationally and speak fluent Chinese?

The UPS, TNT and DHL icons are there only to take up space, that site only ships with EMS, the Chinese post office, good luck getting the "tracking number" they give you to work on the EMS website. You will need even more luck trying to contact EMS when your tracking stops and your "package" is lost somewhere.

You could then be really lucky, your "package" is discovered, seized by "customs" and all you need to do is pay even more money via Western Union or moneygram to the "custom's official" who uses a free email address just like that site has a free email address as its contact information.

Free email addresses are easy to open and close completely anonymously.

Michael Kors is a hugely popular designer offering clothing, shoes, bags, and jewellery famous for their style, quality, and durability.

His collections are exhaustive, and whatever your taste, you can find Michael Kors Handbags and other products that fit your style. Celebrities that have sported Michael Kors clothing include Jennifer Lopez and Michelle Obama.

Designer handbags are a big wardrobe investment , and there's nothing worse than discovering you spent a large amount of your hard earned money on a fake. Most Michael Kors handbags feature a hanging MK logo. The distinct MK letters are very close together and any engraving will be neat and clean.

They're overestimated and styles exchange season to season its more economically sensible to purchase more cost effective materialistic things for less. I shop a lot but i would on no account spend over one hundred-one hundred fifty bucks on a handbag or sneakers. I believe there are quite a few higher things men and women might be spending there cash on and that i suppose persons are beginning to suppose responsible i imply your spending a lot on whatever u will put on or carry round once or twice after which simply throw for your closet when a child somewhere on this planet went to mattress hungry or sick. Its variety of sad and disgusting. Its a waist of money if worse got here to worse and the sector went to crap these high heels can be nugatory no person would want to put on heels they would want relaxed innovative sneakers and nobody would care what they carried their property in a bag could be a bag. And no person can be concerned about trend they would be concerned about retaining warm or cool. None of these manufacturers could be valued at whatever if they weren't trendy they serve no real intent in improving our lives instead of making us think "lovely" or "cool". Its lovely unhappy in case your clothes and property make who your are. Without tanning, hair dye, clothes, make-up, sudgery, all these things what would many of the much more rich folks who buy nothing however exstremely exspensive title manufacturer matters relatively appear like. I individually dont tan or dye my hair and that i think very attractive as a rule. I believe there is a motive vainness is a sin. It particularly can consume humans. Proudly owning one chanel purse our a pair of louis Vuitton footwear doesnt make you a cunsumerist drone however letting these things be a significant part of your life if pathedic.

• Taylor

Scroll down at the bottom and you will realize they're fake. Honey, no one will sell original Prada, Michael Kors, Burberry handbags for $40 - a wallet maybe. They cost like $200 up. The fifth MK bag on the link is for sure more than $1000. Don't be too naive.

Better buy an original of a more affordable brand like Nine West ( http://www1.macys.com/shop/handbags-accessories/ni... ) or Anne Klein ( http://www1.macys.com/shop/handbags-accessories/an... ), at least they're original and have warranty. If even so you want the fake one, you will have to accept bad quality material and no warranty.

No they're not real. Real handbags like these cost way too much, but they're worth it.

Notice when you scroll down it says "Wholesale cheap replica coach handbags from china!"

They're definitely FAKE

If you want trying to find cheap michael kors handbags and don’t want to be deceived.

You can try this website,I always choose bags for my girlfriend in this store.They are both nice and the price is reasonable.

Hope I can help you.

http://www.searchbags.com

Today is my birthday and the beginning of Lent. What better time to declutter and decrapify than today?! (I didn’t know anybody else used the word ‘decrapify’ besides me and my kids!) I love this and I’m anxious to get started.

cheap LV6 Handbag 07 299.99 rey at bjmall.org

http://www.searchbags.com

I am cleaning out too- just remember what your tired of looking at , means allot to someone else. Allot of animal rescues depend on donations to sell to make money for their rescues .Please check them out. You can also call your local fire station and they often have a charity set up for people who have lost everything in a fire .

http://www.searchbags.com