What should I buy my friend for her confirmation?

I have a close friend who's conformation is coming up. I live in a mainly jewish area, so I've never been to a confirmation before. I'm christian, but I'm not having one. I don't want to get her something really religious like a bible or cross necklace which would be the obvious choice though. Would it be bad to just get her something like a necklace with her initials or something? I'd love ideas!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Buy her a menorah. That would be my recommendation. It is a spiritually relevant symbol to what is happening in her life, and shows your support.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hi. No, it's not a bad idea to get her a non-religious gift. I think what matters is that she has a friend like you who cares enough to buy her something nice for this special occasion. None of the gifts I got for my confirmation were religious. Good luck and God bless you.

Source(s): Catholic
  • 7 years ago

Women like to read. She probably already has a Bible, but The Companion Bible contains margins and 198 Appendixes. She'll be occupied for years.

• 7 years ago

You could buy something from www.letita.com Here is unique handmade jewelry made from beads, also you can find some handmade leather bracelets with ornaments painted with special technique. I have one bracelet and I really enjoy it!

Hope it will help:)

Source(s): www.letita.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.