What should I buy my friend for her confirmation?

I have a close friend who's conformation is coming up. I live in a mainly jewish area, so I've never been to a confirmation before. I'm christian, but I'm not having one. I don't want to get her something really religious like a bible or cross necklace which would be the obvious choice though. Would it be bad to just get her something like a necklace with her initials or something? I'd love ideas!

Favorite Answer

Buy her a menorah. That would be my recommendation. It is a spiritually relevant symbol to what is happening in her life, and shows your support.

Hi. No, it's not a bad idea to get her a non-religious gift. I think what matters is that she has a friend like you who cares enough to buy her something nice for this special occasion. None of the gifts I got for my confirmation were religious. Good luck and God bless you.

Source(s): Catholic

Women like to read. She probably already has a Bible, but The Companion Bible contains margins and 198 Appendixes. She'll be occupied for years.

You could buy something from www.letita.com Here is unique handmade jewelry made from beads, also you can find some handmade leather bracelets with ornaments painted with special technique. I have one bracelet and I really enjoy it!

Hope it will help:)

Source(s): www.letita.com