Does the structure of your feet really indicate your roots/heritage?

For example, see photo below:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1729611728...

It seems kind of silly, but could this be possibly true at all? If so, what evidence is there that proves this, and what about other heritages? :p

Favorite Answer

According to that my ancestors are Roman...which could be true considering my mixed heritage of Black/Spaniard and the Romans did conquer Spain even though it was like 200 B.C. when they did.

• Janice

I enjoy painting, making pottery, all sorts of artistic pursuits. People who see my work in a shop often don't even have to read the little signs on the shelf. They know at a glance it is mine. The pictures on my pottery are in many ways similar to my 2-D work, and I use the same glazes on goblets, vases, and mixing bowls, plates, cups and statuary. What's more, the pigments in my paints contain many of the same mineral pigments you will find in my glazes. Why? Two reasons: First, these pigments are the ones that give the colors I want, and the glaze is good wherever I choose to use it. The fact that a goblet and a mixing bowl have the same glaze, design and shape does not mean one of them evolved from the other (even if they were alive, it wouldn't mean this). What it means is that this is a useful shape, a design that enhances the form, and a glaze that is durable and beautiful. Second, I have a style in which I work. When I make a new work, whether 2 or 3-D, I do not change my style. I like my style and I have no need to re-invent it and make each work as different from every other work of my hands as possible. God likes His style, too. He uses forms and mechanisms that work. You can tell His work easily, though it is a lot more varied than mine.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

For example, see photo below:

Source(s): structure feet roots heritage: https://biturl.im/vsQz6

Who has identified these feet shape as the particular stated origins, what is their source or evidence? I've been comparing feet with other people since I first saw this meme about a year ago :) I've met people who looked completely different and had different cultures but their foot shape was the same. Also some people have two different shaped feet.

It's possible because "sole" "soul" family. In ANCIENT TEXTS the message would have been written in a language that changes the vowels in root words!

I am looking for my soul family. Where are the Egyptians who know what I am talking about? My people, and I thought I was just a person! Akashia Records are getting very very interesting. This has got to be an open door because the best way to hide the truth in the open and top it off with laughter! Hollywood has laid all the facts out before us and we are rewarding them! Celestial Beings wake up and take back your Soverignty. Unite all beings Love is in the air, soil, water, and wind! Family Reunion Time.

• LOL. Someone needs to lay off the drugs.

I found this affirmation so interesting that I spend some good hours researching about it. Fact: Human genome determine several physical factors as skin, hair and eye color, shape of body and limbs, and so many more from baldness to disease tendencies. Fact: Human Morphology is heritage dependent. (anthropometry) Fact: There are other studies that revealed endemic tribal / family characteristics, like lack of fingerprints (adermatoglyphia) E.g.: in an outstanding number of Basque peoples. Fact: I could not find the source of the study that stated the podomorphologycal shapes of these five origins; however, that does not mean that it does not exist. Fact: We must consider mixed origins, since almost all races have mixed along the past 500 years. Very few and rare are the supposed "pure" lineages. Fact: In my particular case, it matched to the dot. I am of a dominant Arabic ancestry.

For references, google the terms.

• Ali5 years agoReport

Dear Juan
      I am looking for the reference of this picture do you know if is it scientific study or just a fun? I am a molecular Biologist looking to see the scientific root of this kind of facts

Foot Shape Ancestry

Foot Ancestry

That would make no sense because my left foot looks like the Egyptian one and my right looks like the Greek one. Neither are likely to be correct as I'm part Māori Polynesian part cuban and part English.

• Dean4 years agoReport

But English is mixed to begin with so yes it could account for that

Hard to say for certain. I have "Roman-shaped" feet and about half of my heritage lies in the regions where ancient Roman rule was strong.