Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When i go to "my apps" then "all" i get this error rpc:s-5:aec-0 please help!!?

I have a Samsung galaxy s3... iv tried to clear cache and reboot... people also recommended to remove my account and reboot and re entering it but now all my apps on the market in the my apps section are gone which would be fine if I could go to the all section by swiping to the right but when I do that, that stupid error comes up so I cant do anything...

Also I think I somehow made another google account with the same email address and it wont let me go back to my main one cause it was on the same account as the one I just created. I was sending a text with the swipe keyboard and it said I don't have the right account tied to this app obviously because I accidently did what I wrote above about the 2nd account on the same email address..

Im really out of ideas and I really need help!!!!!

Favorite Answer

You might need to uninstall and reinstall the app to get rid of the error.