Unable to Change Home Page Photo - "Connection Timed Out"?

Unable to add or delete group photo - connection timed out error? I'm currently unable to add or delete a group photo. Each time I attempt to do either, it yields a new page with the message "Connection Timed Out." The photo is jpeg format, just like the one that's on the Home Page now, and a... show more Unable to add or delete group photo - connection timed out error?
I'm currently unable to add or delete a group photo. Each time I attempt to do either, it yields a new page with the message "Connection Timed Out." The photo is jpeg format, just like the one that's on the Home Page now, and a small size. I tried using Safari and Firefox, but still had same problem. My group is Nutshell_Cubbyhole. It looks like other groups are having this problem, too.
Update: I was able to get a picture onto my group's Home Page today (4/3) at approx. 8:15 AM (EST). Try your groups now. Perhaps Yahoo fixed the issue?