Angela asked in TravelUnited StatesMiami · 7 years ago

Nicest neighborhoods between Delray beach, FL and South beach - walkable to beach and restaurants?

Hello! My husband, toddler and I will be moving to southeast Florida this summer and need your help deciding which neighborhood we should move to. My husband will be working in Fort Lauderdale but he will only work at the office two days a week so he doesn't mind a commute. We really want to live very close to the beach (ideally walkable), somewhat walkable to restaurants & shops, anywhere between Del Ray beach and south beach. We an afford up to $2,000/month in rent. Any suggestions or opinions would be so helpful!!

Best Answer

cooper city is nice but it is off the water. hollywood is good, ft lauderdale is good, and west palm beach as good but a little far

Source(s): lived there
  • ?

For my part miami florida............ = South beach higher Miami conference and viewers Bureau South seashore is the quintenssential Miami hot spot. From looking to partying, this discipline of Miami seashore is recognized for being a state-of-the-art locale. = Step right into a fairytale at the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens = Miami Museum of Science Miami Science Museum assess out the modern kid-friendly displays on the Miami Museum of Science.