Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Do the people who script the right-wing propaganda actually believe what they're saying?

• PoBoy
    Best Answer

Of course not. Here is the progression:

-talking points to stir up hate and emotion

-get those stirred up to the polls to vote right-wing

-don't disclose the real agenda

-once elected, enact laws benefiting the 1% and destroying the middle class

-repeat as necessary.

I believe Crissy Matthews believes in what he says because he is a bitter, angry, and sick liberal.

I'm not sure if there is anything wrong with him or he is just Evil like the others on MSNBC.

Of course Rush and Beck believe what they say. Even Obama and Clinton were against gay marriage until they flip flopped like fish on the beach.

Let's examine this. I don't think I know and conservative people you would believe you if you said we could borrow and spend our way out of debt or that there was no debt problem. I'm waiting for a left-winger to explain that to me. I want to learn how I can get out of debt by borrowing and spending money. It would seem to me that with all of the borrowing we are doing our debt would be getting smaller instead of bigger.

There may be some left-wingers who don't believe we can borrow and spend our way out of debt. If that is the case though I would like to know the thought process that compels them to support people who pursue such a policy and to vote for such people.

I write this all of the time and I do believe it. Like I say if you can explain how we borrow and spend our way out of debt I'll believe your brain isn't in backwards.

Just as much as people who script left-wing propaganda actually belive what they're saying.

It's typical for left wingers to say something like this. Instead of actually making a valid argument toward something we believe that is in fact a lie.

In my experience, democrats don't like facts, they refuse to believe whats true because their president says so.

No but they are not the ones who need to be convinced!

• ?

are yousuggesting that left wing propaganda isnt scripted?????????? i got news for ya

Nope. Its politics, they focus test their stories and lead with the ones that get the largest emotional reaction from their viewers.

MSNBC does the same thing.

No, but it`s their job to convince others to believe it.

I can't tell you how many times I've wondered if O'Reilly, Rush, Beck and Ann Coulter really believe that crap. I do think Hannity does.