Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

_____ vs _____ in the 2014 Super Bowl?

Answer logically.

Not just with your favorite team.

Answer based on offseason moves so far and such.

Best Answer

Patriots (AFC) vs Seahawks (NFC)

- The Patriots are a threat for the Superbowl just about EVERY year, and I think the switch between Welker and Amendola is a change for the better. Besides, Brady can make any WR look good, but it's difficult for a WR to make a QB look good (Bradford [average QB] & Amendola [above average WR]).

- The Seahawks are just now getting into the threat series. The pick up of Percy greatly improves their WR corps (now Harvin, Rice, Baldwin, Tate). Plus they added good DE/DT through Free Agency. I also believe they traded for one, if I'm not mistaken.

Source(s): Yes I am a 'Hawks fan, but they are a legitimate choice for the Superbowl

THE COWBOYS. BELIEVE THE HYPE! 2000 YARDS WITH DEZ BRYANT BABY!

No, the Vikings (Peterson is gonna' kick butt again and Ponder is looking bright for a good season) and the Packers - I can't see Rodgers not carrying a team to the Superbowl for a second year in a row..

Broncos vs. Seahawks

• Seahawks Texans?

Yankees vs. Heat.

or afc i have to go with denver based on who they have already plus the addition of wes welker. for nfc hmmm maybe minnesota, just a prediction.

Giants vs. broncos or patriots (again) haha

• Zzz

Its not for another almost year, who knows.