Do you mean your weight is "85 kg"? Your body mass index is 27.6 and you have got overweight.
Your weight should be not greater than 73.6 kg (162 pounds). Being overweight, you have a risk factor for various diseases, particularly heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, certain types of cancer, and osteoarthritis.
A weight-control strategy might include:--
* Choosing low-fat, low-calorie foods
* Eating smaller portions
* Drinking water instead of sugary drinks
* Being physically active
You have got pre-diabetes.
Fasting blood sugar: 100 to 125 mg/dL indicates that you have pre-diabetes. Post-prandial blood sugar (2 hours after taking food) 140 to 200 mg/dL indicates that you have pre-diabetes.
Simple lifestyle measures have been shown to be effective in preventing or delaying the onset of type 2 diabetes. To help prevent type 2 diabetes and its complications, people should:--
* achieve and maintain healthy body weight;
* be physically active – at least 30 minutes of regular, moderate-intensity activity on most days. More activity is required for weight control;
* eat a healthy diet of between three and five servings of fruit and vegetables a day and reduce sugar and saturated fats intake;
* avoid tobacco use – smoking increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Metformin treatment of people at risk for type 2 diabetes may decrease their chances of developing the disease, although intensive physical exercise and dieting work significantly better for this purpose.