Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Christians, can you answer me please? (No hate speeches please)?

how much do u know about christianity? if u know something at least, please answer me these??

please give me your thoughts, yeah?

u say Jesus is son of god, is he really??

does the belief of christianity completely goes against what the bible talks about??

jesus is the one who used to pray and teach the LORD's prayer

“‘Our"" Father in heaven,

hallowed be "YOUR" name,

"YOUR" kingdom come,

"YOUR" will be done,

on earth as it is in heaven.

Give "us" today our daily bread.

And forgive "us" our debts,

as "we" also have forgiven "our" debtors.

And lead "us" not into temptation,[a]

but deliver "us" from the evil one.[b]’

jesus didn't say my father in heaven he said our father....which means he and every other person are the same, jesus was a human just like the rest of us

he said hallowed by YOUR name,(NOT my name)

Give "us" today our daily bread.And forgive "us" our debts,as "we" also have forgiven "our" debtors And lead "us" not into temptation,[a] but deliver "us" from the evil one.[b]’

Matthew 15:24

He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

God sent jesus ONLY to the people of israel, because they forgot the exact way of moses!! clearly

means jesus was sent by a GREATER power, his duty was only with the people of israel

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:8

Mathew 26:39

"HE(Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed"

http://peacethought.com/images/sujud.bmp

jesus worshiping himself? NO, he is worshiping God! Who worships God like Jesus today, If u saw Jesus and Mary today which religion do u think they would belong to?

“...your holy SERVANT Jesus, whom you anointed.” (Acts 4:27)

>>>>> Clearly what Quran says about Jesus. He is a slave and anointed as Messenger!

John 5:30

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

does it need to be explained?? unfortunately yes...so here it goes...jesus submitted to the will of God, what God said jesus obeyed, so clearly jesus is Not God, jesus worshiped God, and NO such thing as trinity!!

the belief of christianity completely goes against what the bible talks about!

please give me your thoughts, yeah? (No hate speeches please)

If jesus always worshiped God, says he is the servant of God, and says by himself he cant do anything;he clearly worshiped the same way previous prophets worshiped.

how is he god? isn't a prophet of God as well?

@football5680 John 16:12 "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.

John 16:13

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

talking about Muhammad(SAW), no?

@Rafed...exactly! i don't how/why christians don't get that!

Favorite Answer

Its so obvious that jesus can't be god, and can't be son of god either. I mean he worshiped God just like the previous prophets, i do believe his message was correct, so he must a prophet of God as well.

and as for him being born out of virgin mary? Well, God created Adam and Eve without any parents didn't HE? so obviously creating Jesus from a single mother was not at all tough for God by any means.

Sorry I couldn't email you. I'm still trying to figure out how to do things on yahoo answers. I really hope you get this.

Honest thoughts? Actually, my awkward 'okay' had nothing to do with you or the religious aspect of the conversation. It just happened to be your post that delivered the news that not only had this guy had the same problem before, but that he apparently shouldn't be dealing with this girl anyway. I guess I was a little confused as to whether his original question was just a joke, and wondering why he's asked it in the first place if the answer had already been established.

• DS M

Jesus was/is the Jewish Messiah

His disciples were Jewish.

Neither Jesus or His disciples converted or started another religion.

After His resurrection, 120 Jews received the spirit of God as all the Jewish prophets and in fulfillment of John 14 - 16 and Joel 2. This was a Jewish event since the only people there were Jews and the word Christian will not be invented until chapter 11.

When we look into the Jewish scriptures, Gen 1:1, we find that God introduces Himself at the beginning of time and as the creator of the world we know. Anyone who dares to examine the scriptures in this light know that God is Holy because He is different than what we can imagine.

Take something physical like the universe. Can we imagine the universe? No. It is bigger than we can imagine and so is our Creator. So we see in Job, when the accusations against God fly, God reestablishes control by asking the listeners where they were when He made the hippo.

Gen 1:2 ***Now the earth was unformed and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the spirit of G-d hovered over the face of the waters. 3 And G-d said: 'Let there be light.'

This is taken from the Jewish scriptures...not someone so embarrassed by their translation the translator can't be given credit for their work as is found in the so called, Jehovah Witness Bible. Where do they keep their translators as they are the worse and I sure JW wants to keep things from getting worse....by being forced to answer question about how they translated certain words, like John's pro-log. This is why JWs scriptures never have anything about those who translated their Bibles.

Anyone who actually reads the Bible will note that the 3rd person of the Trinity is not an angel or created being because the Bible never identifies His as an angel or messenger...yet, the words come from God and He is never seen with God in any vision of heaven.

***If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’[c]

The Work of the Holy Spirit

26 “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.***

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1...

Your conclusion was hasty and just not true on any level. You didn't include the beginning of Jesus' speech before the prayer. It was an example of how we humans should pray to God. Please read entire text and don't just pluck scriptures of thin air to support your weak theory.

Jesus came for everybody. Do you not remember the story of the Canaanite woman Matthew 15:21-28?? Also there are so many verses on how Jesus came to save the "world" not just his chosen people. Don't you even grasp how much Jesus changed the community?

Jesus always has worshipped God. They are one and love each other, honor each other, give each praise, are humble and pure. The Trinity is one God.

You just don't understand the concept. Go back and read more. Some of these subject matters just take time and prayer to understand.

Respectfully:

"u say Jesus is son of god, is he really??" - WE do not say; the Scriptures say: [Matthew 27:54] " 54 Now the centurion, and those who were with him watching Jesus, when they saw the earthquake, and the things that were done, feared exceedingly, saying, "TRULY, THIS WAS THE SON OF GOD."

" jesus was a human just like the rest of us" - Not really, because His sperm installed in Mary's womb, was created - transferred, if you will - by God Himself. Yours, was your father's, a mortal Man's sperm, with his DNA, not God's. Yeshua HAD EXISTED before the World was, some 15 billion years before, and was God's First Only Begotten Creation, His Son. You (an me) are NOT.

I believe these two examples show that you do not know what you are talking, and - respectfully - I would suggest to believe the Scriptures First, then - when you know enough - try to understand and then, criticize.

• Curtis

Jesus Christ was fully man and yet fully God. While on earth Jesus gave up being God and was fully man. As a man he had to pray for the Father to do the miracles that Jesus asked Him for. With out Jesus Christ dieing for our sins a righteous God could never let any human into heaven since we have all sinned. After His death He took up being part of the God Head and is sitting at the right hand of God the Father until the time when He will return this time as fully God to rule the world. He also sent the Holy Spirit into the world to help His children those who are followers of Jesus Christ. I know because I am one of His children who has been helped.

If a Mormon believes that Jesus used to be a god, or the "Son of God", then they're a Christian. Many Christians will say they aren't real Christians&alternate; but that's their opinion.

Here's your answer to what you posted on my page committing on what I posted.

HOLY BIBLE: Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the SWORD of the SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD.

1Corinthinas 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Well Jesus also said in the book of John 10:16

16 And other sheep I have , which are not of this fold: them also I must bring , and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

referring to the Gentiles. And Jesus is the Son of God through His Linage

Luke 3:23-38

23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli, 24 Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph, 25 Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge, 26 Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda, 27 Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri, 28 Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er, 29 Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, 30 Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim, 31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David, 32 Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson, 33 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda, 34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor, 35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala, 36 Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech, 37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan, 38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God

And Jesus was the second Adam sown Spiritually of a Virgin Woman.

And after God raised Jesus up from the Grave, God gave Him all power and Authority in Heaven and in Earth. So Jesus is the King of kings, and the Lord of lords. He is the First and the Last, the beginning and the ending. Jesus even said Me and My Father are one.

You are correct. The Bible doesn't teach the Trinity. Sadly, most think it does because it is hard for them to break free of the lie that they have been told their whole life.

You are right about Jesus not being a part of a trinity. Even the catholic church admits that the trinity was not in the teachings of the early Christians.

The New Catholic Encyclopedia states: “The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title the Trinitarian dogma. Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.”—(1967), Vol. XIV, p. 299.

"Does the belief of Christianity completely go against what the bible talks about?" No, but the teachings of the churches do. They fall into the category of the people mentioned in Matthew 7:21-23.

“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.  Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’  And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU! Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness.

"Matthew 15:24--He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." This is true, but Jesus foretold that his message would be preached in the whole earth.

(Luke 4:18, 19) “Jehovah’s spirit is upon me, because he anointed me to declare good news to the poor, he sent me forth to preach a release to the captives and a recovery of sight to the blind, to send the crushed ones away with a release, to preach Jehovah’s acceptable year.”

(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

"Jesus worshiping himself? NO, he is worshiping God! Who worships God like Jesus today, If u saw Jesus and Mary today which religion do u think they would belong to?"

They were and would be, if on the earth, Jehovah's Witnesses.

(Acts 15:14-17) Sym′e·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.  And with this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written,  ‘After these things I shall return and rebuild the booth of David that is fallen down; and I shall rebuild its ruins and erect it again,  in order that those who remain of the men may earnestly seek Jehovah, together with people of all the nations, people who are called by my name, says Jehovah, who is doing these things.

(Isaiah 12:4, 5) And in that day YOU will certainly say: “Give thanks to Jehovah, YOU people! Call upon his name. Make known among the peoples his dealings. Make mention that his name is put on high.  Make melody to Jehovah, for he has done surpassingly. This is made known in all the earth.

(Isaiah 43:10) “YOU are my witnesses,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, and that YOU may understand that I am the same One. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none.

(Isaiah 43:12) “I myself have told forth and have saved and have caused it to be heard, when there was among YOU no strange god. So YOU are my witnesses,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and I am God.

Source(s): Cited in text