promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Seniors, is there a favorite Dustin Hoffman movie?

One that you like in particular? I just watched Rain Man for the first time in a long time. I'd have to say my favorite is Little Big Man, though. Very funny movie.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • DeeJay
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Papillon (with Steve McQueen) so good and great acting.

Tootsie and Rain Man stands out in my mind too.

They don’t make actors like him - now days.

I really need to see The Graduate and wonder why I haven’t - gotta put that one and some others on my - must see list.

DeeJay

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Al Pacino, canine Day Afternon, Scarface Dustin Hoffman, Kramer Vs Kramer, Rainmain Runnerup's Al Pacino in "you do not know Jack, creator, writer" Dustin Hoffman, final chance Harvey, midnight Cowboy

• 7 years ago

I love Dustin Hoffman and will watch any movie he's in....and I loved Rain Man, but I honestly thought that Tom Cruise "out-acted" him in that...maybe because the character was a little more one-dimensional than his others. My favorite movie with him was The Runaway Jury.

• 7 years ago

Rain Man has always been a favorite of mine but I also liked The Graduate. He was the perfect Benjamin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I really liked Tootsie. It was a good movie, good acting and still think about the man singing under his window proclaming his love to the woman(man)he loved. I often feel like him sitting on the floor while watching Jessica Langs baby with wig tilted and toys and food all over the place. And going from that high pitched, sweet southern voice to his natural bass voice just cracked me up.

• jonds
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Little Big Man

• S
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I have Rain Man and I think that is my most favorite . He did a wonderful job of portraying. Kim Peaks. Four minutes to Judge Whopner.

• 7 years ago

Yes, it has to be The Graduate. I was 19 and our Strand Theater in Sioux Falls ran it for months. That was a rarity. I really had a crush on that guy and followed him in the teen magazines that I looked at when I was on my breaks at Walgreens. Thanks for the memories.

• The Graduate is my favorite.

• 7 years ago

Rain Man for sure. ☺

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.