Am i a Sociopath, or Narcissist?

Basically, i have A.D.D, a long with O.C.D (Un-Diagnosed) and Possibly Hypochondria, i'm 14 years old,well let me start off: ever since i was 12 years old, these thoughts of being Gay hit me and i got worried, then started to go and search up on the internet, a LOT about "If i have gay thoughts am i... show more Basically, i have A.D.D, a long with O.C.D (Un-Diagnosed) and Possibly Hypochondria, i'm 14 years old,well let me start off:
ever since i was 12 years old, these thoughts of being Gay hit me and i got worried, then started to go and search up on the internet, a LOT about "If i have gay thoughts am i gay" etc, now i don't have them anymore. I'm Heterosexual,but the thoughts REALLY Scared me. i also had thoughts about being a Murderer, Rapist, Child Molester etc.they scared me to death.
I Don't have them anymore.

But now recently, i have had a thought of being a Psychopath/Sociopath, ever since i started thinking of that i got HUGE Fears upon such.

I then started taking tests, researching learning about the disorder etc. and i found out they Mostly have Conduct disorder, i have never really had conduct Problems.

Here's how i rate myself on the Symptoms:

1.Manipulative-
I'm not really a Manipulative Person, i actually despise the fact of using people for personal gain.

2.Superficial charm and good "intelligence"-
I am intelligent/smart, i pass my grades in school, i don't really have a charm of fooling people.

3.Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking-
I don't delude over anything.

4.Unreliability-
On reliability i'm 50/50, sometimes i am, sometimes i'm not.

5.Untruthfulness and Insecurity-
I do little white lies sometimes, and insecure, i'm not really insecure, i'm pretty confident in myself.

6.Lack of remorse or shame-
I have regretted doing something before, shame i don't understand what it's trying to contemplate.

7.Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience-
I do have a little bit of poor Judgment, and i DO Learn from Experience most of the time.

8.incapacity for love-
I do love people, i mean i'd never hurt any of my family members, my girlfriend etc. unless my life was in danger, i mean at least i think i love, i would totally cry of my Mother died.

9.Very Sexually Active-
I've done one thing with a girl, that was a ********, i'll be honest, i am a little bit over confident, girls call me hot, 'cause of my abs, biceps etc. so i go a long with it, then again i think this is just apart of being a teen.

Anyways, i have done some messed up things before, like one time when i was around 7, i went into my room and saw ALL of my things messed up, i went out into the living room, (My niece did it) i grabbed her by the arm (not hard), and made her pick it up, i screamed a little bit at her, i feel kinda bad for it.

I have stepped on a frog on purpose before when i was like 5 to see what'd happen, no response what so ever.

i read a story about a girl that told her b.f to not text, talk or communicate with her at all for 24 hours, she died cause of cancer that day, he saw her in a coffin and she had a note that said "I love you." i was about to cry when i heard that..
but i mean i just don't know,
What's WRONG with me!?
AM i a sociopath, Narcissist, or just a regular emotional teen..
Update: @Stelia

You're stupid, i'm straight.