Your predictions for Tuesday's MLB games? (4/2/13)?

(name, x-y, z.zz) = starting pitcher, W-L record, ERA

(x-y) W-L record

AMERICAN LEAGUE

Baltimore (Hammel) vs Tampa Bay (Price), 3:10 PM

Cleveland (Masterson) vs Toronto (Dickey), 7:07 PM

Texas (0-1) (Darvish) vs Astros (1-0) (Harrell), 8:10 PM

Seattle (Iwakuma) vs Oakland (J Parker), 10:05 PM

NATIONAL LEAGUE

Colorado (De La Rosa) vs Milwaukee (Estrada), 8:10 PM

St Louis (J Garcia) vs Arizona (Cahill), 9:40 PM

San Francisco (Bumgarner) vs Los Angeles (Ryu), 10:10 PM

All times Eastern. Best predictions (based on wins) will get the best answer.

Update:

Source: MLB.com

Check their page for SP changes if you take care about the SPs

Update 2:

because you defend the yankees in every possible way. this makes me feel that you are a closet yankees fan. i never said that you don't root for your home teams. nice that you mind it though.

Update 3:

nick - about your yahoo! name: this is the sense about being a closet fan.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

AL

Tampa beats Baltimore

Cleveland beats Toronto

Texas beats Houston

Oakland beats Seattle

NL

Milwaukee beats Colorado

Cardinals beat Diamondbacks

Giants beat Dodgers

• 7 years ago

Tampa Bay

Toronto

Houston

Oakland

Milwaukee

Arizona

San Francisco

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I don't do predictions but I'd like to know what makes you think I'm a Yankees fan though. I don't have anything Yankees on my profile, I'm in a Sox cap and Sox t-shirt in my avatar pic, so I'm just wondering what makes you think I'm a Yankees fan? I don't get it.

I defend the Yankees in every possible way? What about all the times I've bashed the Yankees? Was I a closet Yankees fan then? Just because you hate the Yankees and I have answered questions about the Yankees does not in any way shape or form make me a closet Yankees fan. Then you have people like yourself and Jandy asking question after question about the Yankees, yet I'm the closet Yankees fan. Does the "Sox" in my display name on here say "Yankees" now or something? Please do us all a favor here and make some sense.

• 4 years ago

i might want to be certain Steph Curry bypass off and carry his team yet Spurs are truly good and it can be a truly good tournament up. i in my view think of the Nuggets and Spurs might've been a greater constructive series however the squaddies and Spurs are truly lots alike of their offense so it can be a truly good tournament.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.