Yahoo Group Photos won't upload - Action failed Unmarsh the xml response failed. Error code : 107?

I can upload files and create databases. Photos uploaded fine the other day. Today either the page hangs or I get the XML code error. Help?
Update: It fails in Chrome and IE.
Update 2: And another moderator in the group cannot upload photos--she has a different computer, ISP, etc. She was actually the one who alerted me to it as she couldn't upload photos.
Update 3: update 4/2 - I'm fairly surprised no one from Yahoo has posted or answered this. I've now posted the problem to SUGGESTIONS (suggest you all do as well if you're so inclined) to try to gain some attention. I realize Yahoo is a free service and believe me, I'm grateful for all they do right (many... show more update 4/2 - I'm fairly surprised no one from Yahoo has posted or answered this. I've now posted the problem to SUGGESTIONS (suggest you all do as well if you're so inclined) to try to gain some attention. I realize Yahoo is a free service and believe me, I'm grateful for all they do right (many things). I've used Yahoo for YEARS. And I know their system is huge. I'm willing to be patient but if someone from Yahoo could just say, "Yes we know and are working on it." Being ignored is actually worse than the uploading problem to some extent. :-)
Update 4: Just was able to upload a photo to my group! Hallelujah! Thank you, Yahoo techies--hope you got that pesky gremlin and evicted him from the coding. ;-)
Update 5: Hi Eric, thanks for the update and thanks for your hard work. Nope, I extended the question before the issue was resolved. At the time I extended it, the issue was NOT resolved to my knowledge. My awareness of the resolution came post the extension. But thank you, again, for evicting the Photo Gremlin! Namaste, ~Linnea