can this be considered for concealed carry?

the KRISS Vector SDP .45 ACP is the pistol version of the kriss super v and is also categorized as a pistol. although it is highly unconventional as a concealed firearm, would it still be legal to carry if one would have a concealed firearms license?

Favorite Answer

I don't know about where you live but I actually confirmed with an officer that if you have your concealed to carry it does not matter what you carry as long as the weapon is legal and random person you pass by can not tell you have it, I actually challenged the same officer the next day to guess how many of my many hand gun collection I had hidden on my person he guessed 1 knowing that I had my concealed to carry and I revealed to him 12 guns of different sizes strapped to my self. He was impressed and said that given that he couldn't tell I had them with way I was dressed I could carry them all day long every day if I had chosen too. Not that I would or even be worth it as I don't even have ammunition for majority of them regularly. But it made an interesting experiment into legality of what could be carried.

Source(s): personal experience

Like others have said, any pistol can be legally carried as long as it is concealed and not easily discernible to the public eye. Since the KRISS Vector SDP is still categorized as a pistol, you could even qualify on the range proficiency with it for your license to conceal carry. However, there is no "holster" for the SDP, so the only way to conceal carry is probably a custom made shoulder-swing messenger bag.

Would be difficult to conceal unless you lived in Alaska and always wore a huge overcoat.

Legal, yes. But that's where it ends.would make no sense to carry that thing.