What is an ACH withdrawal franchise tax bo?
they took out $90 out of my bank account? what is that for? explain please thank you
- falsi fiableLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
You gave someone permission to take $90 out of your bank account. If you don't know, call the 24-hour customer service number printed on your monthly bank statements.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Bostonian In MOLv 77 years ago
Sounds like one of two things happened:
1. You filed your CA income tax return owing $90 and authorized the FTB to take the money directly from your account.
2. You owe the FTB and have been ignoring repeated demands for payment, so they levied your account for the lesser of what you owe or the remaining balance in your account.
- NancyLv 44 years ago
I wish Obama would quit calling it a tax cut. I have wondered if it is actually a credit, like it's $800 less withheld, but that amount is 'credited' back when filing your taxes. I don't know, but he should explain it better.
- chatsplasLv 77 years ago
You paid a bill online or by phone giving them permission to directly access your account
Bank should have info on who, what companySource(s): Tax pro
- troLv 77 years ago
sounds like you owed Calif. $90 and with your efile authorized direct withdrawal from your account
- Anonymous4 years ago
Quite a few insightful answers here