Can i play a yugioh card game on my phone for free?

Duel battles, no charge, easy download

• LeLuke
    Favorite Answer

It depends on your Phone.

If you have an Android that has web capabilities then you can just Google:

www.duelingnetwork.com and play on there. Granted it will be difficult as it was meant for big screens on Desktop or Laptop Computers.

If you have an iPhone then you would have to get something that supports flash, such as Puffin Web Browser. It costs $5; however, you can get it free for three months. And one Puffin Web Browser you can search www.duelingnetwork.com

Another variant is to jailbreak your iphone device (not needed with high-tech androids) and download an emulator for the gameboy advance and play gameboy Yu-Gi-Oh games.

As far as an easy 1,2,3 app no such thing exists as Konami has no relationship with Android or Apple.

If you have any other phone such as a Nokia or Blackberry (or anything older than that) then you will not be able to play Yu-Gi-Oh! no matter how hard you try as nothing supports that.

Yugioh Mobile Game

I don't think so... I have searched the web and still nothing

only on emulators, android, no pvp.