How much money do you make on Mygirlfund.com?

Im thinking about making a profile and i would like to know if any girls out there on the site make a good amount of money, how much per month? and what do you do on the site?

Favorite Answer

I've been on the site now for about two years, and the amount I make goes up and down with the amount of effort I put into it.

If you really hustle, you can make a living with it. (pay your rent, support your family etc. etc.) But you have to put in full time work!

If you treat it casually like your Facebook, or your twitter you will make extra pocket money... probably just enough to consider whether or not you should quit your day job. I warn you it's addicting!

Long story short, start out part time, and in a month or two you will have a good grasp on how much you will make on average.

As far as what you do.. it's an adult social network. So you make friends with horny guys who like to help you out with your goals, in exchange for good conversation, and if you feel risque enough, a few naughty pictures, or camshows.

Good luck! <3 Seven.

Apt. #7 was absolutely right. I work the site full time, and I only make about $1200 a month.

Last year I made about 60k on MGF. This year, I am aiming for 75k. I do the site as full time work, but I have never ever made this much at any regular job.

Not to any individual... though we owe $10K towards a loan for a bulldozer (we'll have that paid off by October).