Incident: 130308-039141 No Resolution!!!!?

I reported the above a week ago and I received a reply from what I thought was the ysb team. I followed the instructions to get in touch but my E-mails sent from Hotmail, have been bounced!!!! What is worse my original post "Incident: 130308-039141?" is tagged as R E S O L V E D! Let me say just... show more I reported the above a week ago and I received a reply from what I thought was the ysb team.
I followed the instructions to get in touch but my E-mails sent from Hotmail, have been bounced!!!!
What is worse my original post "Incident: 130308-039141?" is tagged as R E S O L V E D!

Let me say just giving an answer doesn't fix any problem and tagging the problem as resolved is well, how can I say this any other way "a lie"?

Like I said before I PAY for my service and it is my business that suffers.
Update: I just tried the small business centre. It blew me out saying that I didn't have a small business account.

LOOK IF A PHONE CALL ID REQUIRED STOP DIVVYING ABOUT AND SEND ME THE NUMBER TO CALL!!!!!
1 answer 1